Username Change

PM David Lindon. And...you'll need to reduce your signature to 5 lines. Here's a suggestion:

Acer Aspire 3680 / Windows XP Media Center Edition
Intel* Celeron* M processor 420 (1.60 GHx, 533 MHz FSB, 1B LS cache) / 14.1 WXGA CrystalBrite LCD / 60 GB HDD (plus 500 GB externel HDD / Mobile Intel* 940GML Express Chip / DVD-Super Multi double layer / 0.99 GB RAM DDR2 / 802.11 b/g wireless LAN

Pm the Admin david lindon and he will do it for you

Also just a quick heads up maximum sig length is 5lines , yours appears as 9 lines on my screen
Huh Lhuser beat me to it but yeah anyhows

Why dos the signature have to be max 5 lines, I don't have a problem with it they way it is anywhere else. This is really the first compliant. What will happen ifI keep it the way it is.

It's just a rule the admin has. If you don't change it, then I'll have to go in and modify it so it is five lines. It's not something I like to do though, so please change it.

I only looks good the way it is, and can't think of anything else to put for my signature. I'll just delete it. Sorry.

? That makes no sense? Can't havce your way so your going to delete it?

It's not hurting any of us.

? That makes no sense? Can't havce your way so your going to delete it?

It's not hurting any of us.

hye mate i dont think she was doing it in a stroppy childinsh way just it doesnt look good n e other way so she delete it.

keep the peace ppl

is there any need for this topic.
the sigs fixed and several people have said you need to pm david lindon

(if i was a mod id lock this), or atleast keep an eye on it

Back
Top Bottom