How many beers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jose Cuervo is the grossest crap I've ever had. Maybe it was a bad idea to have that first...maybe a few beers or shots of vod before would lighten the taste. After a bunch of that and a bunch of beer and a bunch of vodka and then I don't remember the rest...well that was the only time I've ever puked.

Beer...it just takes too much to get you drunk. Unless you're chugging them, the effects wear off too quickly to be able to get enough down to get wasted.

One more note though - Bud Light is soo disgusting. Might as well be drinking carbonated water.
You shouldnt mix your drinks tho either , like dont drink beer and then move onto a vodca based drink cos that aint good
Like its ok i guess having a glass of wine with a meal then having beers
but i wouldnt be mixing my drinks like that

Yeah, I figured that out first hand, haha.

Now I just get vodka because A - it's cheap and B - it makes you silly pretty fast.

I generaly drink beer cos i dont aim to get totaly wasted out of my face like that , just be a bit more sociable i guess and usualy a few beers works for that i have never been wasted like on the floor wasted in my life and tbh i have seen people like that and i dont wanna do that .

If you wanna get wasted just buy a bottle of aftershock and drink some of that man you wont even know whats goin on you will in fact be on the floor prolly

I generaly drink beer cos i dont aim to get totaly wasted out of my face like that , just be a bit more sociable i guess and usualy a few beers works for that i have never been wasted like on the floor wasted in my life and tbh i have seen people like that and i dont wanna do that .

If you wanna get wasted just buy a bottle of aftershock and drink some of that man you wont even know whats goin on you will in fact be on the floor prolly

Wow, I wake up and this thread has 3 pages. You guys really like beer... Heh, well maybe not. I don't really aim at getting totally wasted, just a bit happy. I want to try some aftershock though. Sounds good.

I'm not a big drinker, but if I'm with friends and decide to have a few drinks, I drink maybe 4-6 beers and I'll feel a bit of a buzz..

I used to do something else for fun with friends.. but we can't mention that here.. haha.

I love how I could drink all of Poland's friggin Springs right now and I would still be dying of thirst...gotta love hangovers :(

I love how I could drink all of Poland's friggin Springs right now and I would still be dying of thirst...gotta love hangovers :(

Fortunately, I've only been hungover once in my life but I drank A LOT..
I drank the most I had ever had in my life, and then had like 4 hours of sleep.

Sleep makes a big difference. After getting piss drunk then sleeping 4 hours on your friend's couch, you're going to be in pretty bad shape the next day.

i voted 4-6

1-2 makes me happier.
3-4 makes me even happier and kinda hyper
4-6 starts to give me a buzz
and more and im guessing id start to be out of it ( not that ive ever been like that, im quite sensible :) )
1-6 all fine, but just make sure that you don't come online like it or a mod might give you some time to sleep it off, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom