Random Chit Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to a university concert last night. A band called Bedouin Soundclash was playing. I didnt really know much about them but I must say i thoroughly enjoyed the performance. Met a lot of girls too ;)

I've just noticed that I'm back to four rep squares, a real reversal in fortune, I've had quite a few pos reps in the past two weeks, thanks guys!!
good.gif

Didn't do much today. Went to work, went home, went to deposit paycheck, went back home because I forgot my paycheck, went to deposit paycheck, went home and played videogames and stuff.

I found something really odd today....I was out riding 4 wheelers and I was riding down a (nearly) dry creek bed when I found some Brass Knuckles in about 1-2 inches of water. It was the damnedest thing. I ain't figured out where they could have came from...it's awful rural around here and they're really heavy so it would have taken years for them to float down stream:confused:

I found something really odd today....I was out riding 4 wheelers and I was riding down a (nearly) dry creek bed when I found some Brass Knuckles in about 1-2 inches of water. It was the damnedest thing. I ain't figured out where they could have came from...it's awful rural around here and they're really heavy so it would have taken years for them to float down stream:confused:

hmm odd, might want to show them to police, might be evidence of a beating or something, maybe someone figured nobody would find them there so they threw them there. its not like you really want brass knuckles anyways.

There haven't been any violent crimes committed around here in years...it's a really rural county and crime statistics are pretty low....the nearest place somebody would have likely thrown it was about 6-7 miles up the creek at the bridge...but for it to have got from there to our farm would be years because they're really heavy so I doubt they were used in any recent crime...the all but 2 of knuckles themselves have been filed down smooth so they've been tumbling down the creek smoothing off the sharp edges on rocks for a long time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom