How many beers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I barely feel the buzz after it. It's more than 8, but my system isn't made for drinking a lot.

I've had 3 right now, so if I do anything stupid, please disregard it.

I believe that 3 beers is considered the "Safety Buzz":D

I don't know how many will make me start dancing on tables...not as much as the regular person though, my Indian blood don't allow me to drink much lol....the majority of Native Americans lack a specific gene that helps absorb alcohol into the blood stream:(

It takes 3-4 in a very quick succession for me to get a buzz. Thats Canadian beer, our "light" beer is the equivalent of your average brewed beer up here.

On the average night of drinking, i'll have 15 drinks and be okay though.

i can handle 8 beers ive done that with out being completely drunk
but im a big guy (155) 5'9 not to brag but i got a nice 6 pack
but i can take alcahol pretty well
oh and im 15 =D

why the hell are you talking about beer BF2Player, you know really you come here and bring us these game demos and then you ask us how much beer it takes for us to get us buzzed. worry about your games and then we'll talk about beer...unreal.

j/k first thread i read about you not talking about your l33t 3D rendering and game animation :D

Whdya mean i am 16 and i am talking bout this in an open forum so hey

Your only sixteen? I pictured you as being older than that. (Thinking maybe 18ish...)

But I honestly can't answer that poll. I'm probally one of the few teenagers you'll ever meet that has yet to drink.

Beer sucks, vodka = cheap and a lot faster. All I know is that tonight we split a liter of vodka between 4 people (that's ~6 shots each about 2-3 hours ago) and I'm completely straight right now.

Mmmm, well, at the risk of being a pain in the butt, keep it low profile please guys, already there are members saying more or less that it's OK as long as you don't get caught....'fraid that's the wrong attitude, we've had members in the past on forums acting oddly & when others have said about it, they've admitted to being a "little" drunk, it matters not whether members are just squiffy, or plain roaring drunk, it's the duty of members to act responsibly, & most do, this is not aimed at anybody in future, but is just cautionary, OK?:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom