How many beers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BF2player

BSOD
How many beers can you drink till you feel a buzz?

Yes, it's a random thread, but it's a cool random thread.

Myself, I would guess 6. I've had 3 right now, so if I do anything stupid, please disregard it.

Also, the light stuff counts as half a beer.

Well when you say the buzz whaddya mean , i dunno how many till i am totaly out of it cos i have never been like that , I dont even drink that often tbh
But maybe after 4/5 again it depends on what i am drinking as well and i start feeling a bit merry is the best way to put it , after that i have never ventured

Well when you say the buss whaddya mean , i dunno how many till i am totaly out of it cos i have never been like that , I dont even drink that often tbh
But maybe after 4/5 again it depends on what i am drinking as well and i start feeling a bit merry is the best way to put it , after that i have never ventured

Well, like you said. When you start feeling merry. I don't mean when you are totally out on the floor.

i cant talk about on this public forum(im only 14 but yeah...)although i only weigh 100 pounds so i guess ill be able to take a lot when i grow up, although i think it is cause im irish and finish mostly lol :p

i cant talk about on this public forum(im only 14 but yeah...)although i only weigh 100 pounds so i guess ill be able to take a lot when i grow up, although i think it is cause im irish and finish mostly lol :p
Whdya mean i am 16 and i am talking bout this in an open forum so hey

I don't get a buzz from beer at all. I guess it is just not strong enough.

i live in the US, where drinking is illegal period until your 21:p

Even under your parents supervision , like over here your parents can give it you at home at 5 and above , and in a restaurant you can have beer or wine with a meal from 16 and above

Even under your parents supervision , like over here your parents can give it you at home at 5 and above , and in a restaurant you can have beer or wine with a meal from 16 and above

no it illegal buy\sell\drink\possession until your 21 unless you dont get caught:p

no it illegal buy\sell\drink\possession until your 21 unless you dont get caught:p

Well yeah anything is legal so long as you dont get caght
But that is some strict crap you got right there , at least over here if our parents decided we are allowed we can drink anyway
ALthough i bet if some parents let their child of like 7 get pissed out of their face they would face neglect charges so it works kinda well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom