Noticed Something

BF2player

BSOD
I've noticed that this forum never gets any spam. Just wondering what you are doing to prevent this? Maybe spread the word. I've seen it become an increasing problem on other forums I am a member on.

Hahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahhaa!!! LMAO!!! Dude we get SO MUCH SPAM! The mods just take care of it quickly. Seriously, go on IM and I'll show you a screen shot.

Hahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahhaa!!! LMAO!!! Dude we get SO MUCH SPAM! The mods just take care of it quickly. Seriously, go on IM and I'll show you a screen shot.

Oh, well then I should have said I haven't seen any. Obviously the mods do a good job of cleaning it or maybe I'm not on here enough to catch it. I'm on AIM currently.

well compared to other forums we dont get loads of spam, but we get our fair share, but its dealt with quickly :)

Yes BF2player, joxley & others are right, as busy as all us mods are, [there are eleven of us + David] we can always find time to deal with spammers, one of the reasons is that there is virtually 100% cover round the clock, due to mods being spread out over most time zones, then there's me, I'm on line to CF most days from around 9am to 10pm so you could say "when ever you're here, a mod's not far away", lol. :)

I've noticed that this forum never gets any spam. Just wondering what you are doing to prevent this? Maybe spread the word. I've seen it become an increasing problem on other forums I am a member on.
I've just noticed something too, the neg rep you gave me a while back, care to tell me what that was about???, as I said on a forum earlier today, I have just gone from 3 to 4 green rep squares due to quite a few pos reps I got just lately, I tell ya, your one red looks very lonely amongst all those greens!!:p

Yes and sometimes there are cases that stay for a couple minutes before mods find it (usually a couple seconds and they're zapped and the OP is banned.)

Back
Top Bottom