Favorite car Brand?

I voted Merc, 'cos that A4 that I have now is a real beaut, only 1.4, but very lively & responsive, & only around 2 seconds slower reaching 50 mph, than the Audi 2.0 A4, I'd had, the other day, a neighbour was behind me on the way home, I didn't notice him, anxious to get there fast, I put my toe down & was gone!, by the time he arrived next door in his 1.8 Ford, I'd put the car away & was shutting my gates, with a wide grin, he said b*gger me, I was behind you just now, & you simply vanished, out of sight in seconds, me, I tried to sound casual & said oh, was I?, a nice feeling as he's always tinkering with his Ford, trying to get the last ounce of speed out of it, fitted a megaphone silencer lately, very noisy, mine, you can hardly hear it.

I gotta say Porsche...when I was a kid I remember my Mom and Dad used to have a red Porsche 911 with the turbo kit, aftermarket slant nose...it was bad. It also used to belong to Kevin Green of the South Carolina Panthers! now that I'm of driving age I wish they hadn't sold it years ago:(

Subaru, idk how I forgot that, my dad has one, and thats the car I'm getting in a couple months.
I saw a bunch of really old Fords drive by today, but I'm not really sure what they were, no tops or anything. Must have been from 30s I think.
And I hit 100 on my car finally for the first time, lol. And my friend got a ticket going 109 on his way back from his MCC atomotive class, lol. 109, while slowing down, from what I heard, he was going about 126 slowed down, but still got clocked at 109, and got to keep his liscense. The other kids in the "race" saw the cop and slowed down earlier tho. This was in a volkswagon jetta I think.

eagle2.gif

That's the car I have waiting for me when I get my license. Same color but it has some nicer aftermarket rims.

i saw a Ford GT Shelby the other day in my small county :p

i also saw a police car that was a dodge charger :p, it was one of the new ones. damn you can HEAR the power under the hood, specially the police version, bet those things can hit somewhere near 200

Back
Top Bottom