NEw president!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys guys, once again things are are nearing boiling point, Rudster, for example, whilst I agree with 99% of what you say, "STFU" was unnecessary, I've said it before, I know, but I will lock this if there's much more, so please guys make this the last time of asking.

when did i say that:confused:

when did i say that:confused:

you didn't...

my post has a stray
in it, and that messed up your response to my message making things quoted when they weren't.

besides which, even if you did say it, I don't see the problem. as far as I'm concerned this 'banter' is more friendly joshing anyway -it's what British and Americans do, that's why we're known as limeys and you're known as yanks.

LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!

Americans wonder why half the world doesnt like them... you think your the BEST... your untouchable... you created everything.... so forth and so forth, now dont get me wrong me personaly like the americans but when you guys start saying you are better than our country (UK and the rest of the world) I get kinda annoyed, when you think about it, the UK is the size of one state or what ever in the US and the US has how ever many states..... we are ONE of the leading countrys on this earth along with the US and our army is good considering the size of our land... the fact of the matter is the US is not better and you need us as much as we need you :p

well said :) agreed..

i like the yanks, and have some friends who are yanks.. but the attitude that you have shown in this thread will just piss people off..

i like the yanks, and have some friends who are yanks.. but the attitude that you have shown in this thread will just piss people off..

Exactly people dont like hearing oh yeah we are hte best at this , oh and we are the best at this when you guys blatently are not at all
In fact if george bush came out and said oh yeah we have the bst army in the world i would imagine all the other countries with armed forces in iraq would bring them all home and leave just the americans there , Face it without all the 21 other countries that have troops in iraq now the Americans would be getting beat so badly , and vica versa , without america all the other countries would also be gettin beat as well , so us guys cant do it without you and you cant do it without us simple as that
Not one world army is truely the best at everything , Just as america's army has its weaknesses so does the british army and so does every other army , somelack the size and the manpower or the basic training or the equipment , and so what a sub that can destroy something like that , WOW what value does that realy hold in the world today , thats realy the kinda thing you just want floating around in the sea ready to go offa at any moment , why would you even need to or want to destroy that much , i mean i totaly disagree with MAD cos at the end of the day it would kill everyone in the end and wtf is the point , at least let your dying act be one off foregivness , America could never be a christian nation for the fact that they employ the MAD policy IMO anyway i am sure loads of you will disagree but hey my opinion and i am entitled to it

Oh yeah and rudster before you start talking about some revoloution where you guys apparently beat us remember that was a long time ago , we are talking about modorn warfare here , whatever happened during some revoloution before america even existed was completely different to what is happeneing in iraq right now i am sure you will agree , You cant compare the two as there are completely different rules of engement
Its like you cant compare a football game from like 1400 to one that takes place today and say oh yeah this country won then so they can win now it would be stupid and a completely pointless excersise
And for WW2 you guys only got involved cos of pearl harbour , i mean before then you guys where not interested for most of the part , then when something happened against you you where like woah lets get ready for action . WTF at least like the rest of the world was trying to get rid of evil hitler meanwhile you guys are just gunning for revenge

It probably will, but I agree with her, during WW2, the Americans sung this; "Over there, over there, the yanks are coming, yes the yanks are coming, & it won't be over, 'til it's over over there!".....no comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom