Favorite car Brand?

superman22x

Golden Master
Pick your favorite brand, I hope I didnt miss any.

and...

Guess what car I just saw in Harvard today!!

A Ford GT40!! That is a niccccccccce car!!! Never saw a real one. I have seen plenty of corettes, and a couple dodge vipers, but that Ford, well that was a nice site.

I've always been a mazda fan. I used to have a 88 rx7 gxl with a drivetrain swap from a turbo. Damn fun little car and I wish I still had it. I'm hoping to get back to the rotarys in a couple years now that I'm done with school and have a good job.

Realistically speaking, Ford. Would be nice to have a BMW though. I like the M3, not the newest look though, I like the last gen look of the M3.

I say realistically Ford because my dad is a Ford mechanic, so if I have car troubles, he can have a better understanding of what is wrong over any other brand, so I can have free repairs from a person I know as long as I have a Ford.

My bro likes Porsche.

Yes... the poll cant go big enough. Forgot BMW, mazda, and more probably. Volkswagon makes the worlds fastest, stock street legal car... The bugati veyron... with A/C!

I voted other, just because I like cars that are fast no matter who makes it.

Chevrolet FTW!

The Corvette rocks my socks.

Oh, and I like jeep too, I've always wanted a Wrangler.

Subaru because they make great cars like the Impreza WRX which is my favorite car and also my uncle has a WRX and I almost got killed in it but it was funny. My aunt has an Outback, I think all Subaru are great cars, way better cars than any other that my family has owned (I don't drive yet) And I think when I become a good enough driver (probably going to total my car in the first 2 years of driving) I want to save all my money for a WRX. (My first car is gona be a Maroon 97' Eagle Vision TSi lol)

Back
Top Bottom