need help

sek3o1

Daemon Poster
i got a hp pavilion a1253w it needs upgrading and im trying to see what tyope of ram it uses i cant find out ne where......it says it dosent have the universial audio codec so it wont run ne app that has to do with music..........im going to get 2 gigs of ram and get windows vista hopefully that will fix the problem...but if ne one has a solution for that besides reinstalling the os plz tell me.

by the way its just for my gfs skool work and things it also has a 7600gts in it solutions plz!!!

Please write where I can understand what you're saying.

Anyway, take your case siding off, and look for what type of motherboard it is. It's normally on the bottom or somewhere in plain site. Look the model of the motherboard up on google and you will find the specs for the type of ram you need.

i thought it was legible but w/e.

ill have to dl the program later im fixing to go to work which sucks, then ill take the case off and look for what type of motherboard it is.

ive built my own comp and didnt think bout lookin at the motherboard.....ive gotten all the drivers from hps website but it dosent help nothing.

i thought it was legible but w/e.

ill have to dl the program later im fixing to go to work which sucks, then ill take the case off and look for what type of motherboard it is.

ive built my own comp and didnt think bout lookin at the motherboard.....ive gotten all the drivers from hps website but it dosent help nothing.

Well, it's legible, but not proper grammar. I don't really care, just it gets annoying after awhile. I could point out the mistakes, but I'm not going to start anything, so I won't.

ne who i had cpu z on a maximum pc cd i get........it says the maufactor is asustek computer inc.

and the model is:amberine m

Back
Top Bottom