some questions bout ram

0v3rc10cl0ck3d

In Runtime
ok so im looking at ram i was origanly looking at OZC platnum PC2-8500 ram 2 gigs but im not sure if its worth the money the other set of ram i was looking at was the OZC reaper edition 2 gigs PC2-6400 i was wonder witch would be better to get for the money the reaper edition im looking at has something to do with a evga 680i chipset and im getting the evga 680i A1 version of the mobo

Might be a good idea to check the mobo's specification to check the compatibility + the same with the RAM

well just looking at them i would vote for the PC2-8500 but then again i haven't read the specs - where have you seen them?

on the web site im ordering all my stuff from but a few parts its not newegg and i dont wanna hear a line of bull about not ordering from new egg plz ive heard enough the web site is www.xpcgear.com

Ive found the reaper edition but cant seem to find the platinum one in a single 2Gb stick?

Edit: Spec for reaper edition seems very good - wish i had one lol

Edit 2: Actually i cant seem to find either in a single 2Gb stick - so im assuming you were looking to buy a set of two 1Gb sticks?

Well if your willing to spend that much on RAM or rather if your "comfortable" spending that much then thats a great choice spec seems good and from what i've read OCZ has a good reputation...thats all i can say really might be someone willing to disagree though.

Back
Top Bottom