Sell my car?

Half Evil

Golden Master
Well, right now, I feel like my car is getting beat up. I'm 16, I live on a dirt road, and obviously I go to high school.

The car was just hit a few days ago and I have no idea who did it. But I dunno I just feel like the car is too nice, or not ment for me.

Don't get me wrong I love the car, its just I think a SUV might suit me a bit better. My brother says don't sell it becuase this is a DD and things happen to it, but the fact remains still I live on a mountain and my car doesnt go anywhere in the winter. Also when I want to go shooting with a freind, we gotta barrow my uncles Pathfinder.

Just wondering if anyone else was in this type of situation with their car, and what they did about it?

For the record, I want to sell my car to get a 2002 Nissan Xterra, supercharged, wit only 48k. Very nice.

Thoughts?

Might as well. An SUV will be much better suited for where you live. But just a suggestion, you should consider buying a Jeep TJ or something.

The Xterra is the only car I would sell my current car for. Its my fav SUV..

The only thing is though, I may not be able to use my car for something, but I always do have access that a car that is suitable to what I need.

So really, I dont need to sell.

I don't know if I'm just wanting a change, or if I am really being pratical.

But what about the winter? Does your road get plowed often? Just wait until you wake up and there's 2 or 3 feet of snow on the road. To put it simply, you will be plowing your own road with the bottom of your car.

Well, we have an SUV that will go thru snow, so no problem there, and dad has a snow plow truck for our driveway.

But my car will stay garaged all winter long.

I have a car to get me around, its just not mine, and I want MINE to drive, whenever and wherever, but its not a pratical idea to sell mine, and buy a new one, but actually having it would be more pratical.

Follow?

How about a 4WD pickup truck? If you live in the mountains and want to go hunting, that's probably the best bet. Put your guns in the back, and it will probably not get stuck in snow.

I don't live in the mountains, and I don't hunt. The only car I would sell mine for is the Xterra, I like it the best.

Well, we have an SUV that will go thru snow, so no problem there, and dad has a snow plow truck for our driveway.

But my car will stay garaged all winter long.

I have a car to get me around, its just not mine, and I want MINE to drive, whenever and wherever, but its not a pratical idea to sell mine, and buy a new one, but actually having it would be more pratical.

Follow?

well then it sounds like your situation is already good enough that there's no reason to buy a new vehicle. If you've got a vehicle at your own dispense for the winter then you're laughing. Vehicles are a really poor investment. Buy something else.

I kind of agree. If you have vehicles that can do what you need them to do then there is no reason to go and buy another one. Now if your car was having problems off the deep end and what not, then that would make since. I wouldn't say your idea is pratical. (not to be taken as an offensive comment)

Back
Top Bottom