apple mac to windows

mitch0508

In Runtime
hi

i was just wondering if you bought a apple computer, if you could take mac of it and install windows on to it. and if you also buy a apple mouse would it work on windows?

thanks

i dont think hardware can be set to only work with certain Operating Systems but then again not sure.

But why would you buy a mac just to install Windows?!

Ive always assumed mac users to be disgruntled windows users :p :D

the reason i want a mac is because i love the look of the mac mini but i wouldnt want to swap to mac :D

yes it will work i have a friend who likes the look of the apple mice (i hate em) and has put it on a PC and such its just a simple usb hook up:rolleyes:

but it's only got 1 button...

I wouldn't install Windows on a Mac unless I was needing to use both Mac and Windows and didn't want 2 systems. You can't remove the Mac OS from the hard drive to run Windows though, you need MAc to run boot camp, and boot camp to run Windows... Makes more sense to just get a small PC for a cheaper price, you get all your hard drive space, and the PC was made for your OS. Another thing, Windows will only work on Macs with Intel processors. So you can't go and buy a used G4 or G5 and expect Windows to work.

Mighty Mouse has more buttons.

oh...figured all Apple mice had only 1 button. Guess it's gotta be mighty and overpriced just to get a second button whereas you can get a regular PC mouse for $10 on Newegg and it will do the same thing and do it well.

Back
Top Bottom