For those who like FPS

BF2player

BSOD
Manic Games Team 2 is currently working on this game.

demo3.jpg

Yes, everything is correct with this game except making the levels. There are no levels yet, but it's ready to go other than that.

Guns Currently in the game:
Famas
MP5
Saw
M16

My team is still working on Schnelle. I'm working partially on the FPS game. It does not have a name, but suggestions are open. The FPS game will likely be Freeware also.

Manic Games Team 2 is currently working on this game.

demo3.jpg

Yes, everything is correct with this game except making the levels. There are no levels yet, but it's ready to go other than that.

Guns Currently in the game:
Famas
MP5
Saw
M16

My team is still working on Schnelle. I'm working partially on the FPS game. It does not have a name, but suggestions are open. The FPS game will likely be Freeware also.

hey cool! u should base this more on multiplayer thoguh. oh and why are thre so many dots on the highway? and wat engine do u use for all your games?

hey cool! u should base this more on multiplayer thoguh. oh and why are thre so many dots on the highway? and wat engine do u use for all your games?

The whole game is multiplayer. I was testing something out with the dots, but the road is going to be completely gone when the level is done. I use the torque game engine.

The whole game is multiplayer. I was testing something out with the dots, but the road is going to be completely gone when the level is done. I use the torque game engine.

is the torque engine one made by ur crew? oh and the game btr look btr than quake 3 :)

game looks good.

if you want me to help you on the levels just give me the stuff i need and ill find some tuts and stuff :)

game looks good.

if you want me to help you on the levels just give me the stuff i need and ill find some tuts and stuff :)

AIM me at xbleedxforxme90 and I'll give you what you need. You don't really need any tutorials to make a map. It's all visual C++ drag and drop basically.

Back
Top Bottom