My Return

ssc456

Fully Optimized
hi guys,

im back just been on holiday to florida and thought id come back to you guys :)

jus a few things bout my hols .... weather was nice except in afternoons kept raining :(

americans are so nice, helpful and enthusiastic (prob spelt that wrong)

and i think thats bout it went to most of the theme parks think busch gardens or sea world is the best.

and other than my hols im generally good and am looking forward to helping some more people out.

and i wonder who is still here that i used to chat to :)

so im back and thats about it .

thanks for reading

Welcome back man.

I live in America and its not like that all over lol

I guess you just got lucky.

Yeah they usually are, but you get your occasional jerk, but I think thats all over the world.

yh i mean like people in the street were just normal but people that are working are really nice and i think it might be because they rely on tips.

but it was still really nice

Uhh... lol it's nice to hear that you had a good holiday, but in most of America the people that work behind desks are complete a**holes to anyone. In Florida that is less evident, but in NYC... oh my.

hi guys,

im back just been on holiday to florida and thought id come back to you guys :)

jus a few things bout my hols .... weather was nice except in afternoons kept raining :(

americans are so nice, helpful and enthusiastic (prob spelt that wrong)

and i think thats bout it went to most of the theme parks think busch gardens or sea world is the best.

and other than my hols im generally good and am looking forward to helping some more people out.

and i wonder who is still here that i used to chat to :)

so im back and thats about it .

thanks for reading
Your last post was August 15th, wow, you sure packed a lot into that four weeks!!:eek:

The south is fundamentally different from the north though, Thelis. :p

Back
Top Bottom