Petition: Resident Evil 5 for Wii

I wouldn't say you have to own a 360 or PS3 to be hardcore. Maybe rich.

I've seen some pretty hardcore speed runs on old Mario games that were more impressive that a lot of hardcore gamers playing new titles. :D

I do own a 360, but I also have a Wii, and I play them both and love them. They both do their thing better than the other.

I have a Wii and I hardly play it. Why? Because all of the games they have are best for parties with other people playing. They get so boring if you just play by yourself.

Another thing about the Wii is the online functionality.

Waaaaiiiit....what online functionality?

Nintendo literally has no idea how to do an online gaming service and it's more than obvious. Friend codes? WTF?! Did you know that about 98% of Wii games have no online functionality whatsoever? How pathetic.

Another thing about the Wii is the online functionality.

Waaaaiiiit....what online functionality?

Nintendo literally has no idea how to do an online gaming service and it's more than obvious. Friend codes? WTF?! Did you know that about 98% of Wii games have no online functionality whatsoever? How pathetic.
That's true. The only one I can think of is Mario Strikers Charged and Pokemon Battle Revolution. The whole DS online thing sucks too, though I don't really care about online gaming since I'm on dialup. :D

Mario Kart and Tetris DS are fun online :p

They need better games though.

I can't wait for contra4, Geometry wars galaxies, weeee

Back
Top Bottom