Car Thread!

It's weird how getting an exhaust upgrade can improve fuel economy though. You would think it would use just a bit more gas. Do any of you guys have an exhaust upgrade for your cars?

You know if someone's going downhill when they start offering ridiculous offers. That means they are on the verge of going out of business since they need people to buy their stuff quickly.

yea,right cuz the Dodge Caravan ain't the best selling minivan in NA:rolleyes:

If you're really focus on getting the new Chrysler 300, then by all means get it. I have never been a fan of Chrysler or Dodge for that matter (with an exception for their SRT-4, but I never got it). Their cars have improved from what I've seen years ago, then again, all cars have improved. As far as I see it, the only good thing they got going for them is their lifetime warranty. It's the only appealing factor for me. Oh, dealer also has a huge rebate right now, lol. You can get the 300 for less than $22,000.

They seem desperate now from my point of view.

car.jpg

032.jpg

My DSM, 97 Eagle Talon N/A. I know muffler look like rice, bought from my cousin, but sounds really deep until u rev it really high.

The muffler doesn't look THAT bad. As long as it sounds really nice, which I'm sure it does, it's alright in my book. But I prefer an in-line muffler with a tip on the end.

IS, I forgot to tell you.

Think of the engine as a big air pump. If it's easier to pump air in and out, the engine has to work less. Therefore, you will see the benefit of having to burn less gas to get the same energy out of the engine. It just makes combustion more efficient.

The problem is, when you start modding you get a heavier foot. Everyone who mods will tell you this.

How is Chrysler going downhill? I haven't heard anything bad about the 300 either. They are now offering unlimited warranties too.
Notice that Mercedes dropped Chrysler and check out ratings of other vehicles in that class. From what i've herd Ford's 08 taurus will outdo the 300 hands down.

Oh, that sucks for them.

Pups, you should have got the turbo version if you are looking for performance, since it is a completely different motor that can handle a lot more power in stock and built form.

It looks like it has been in a couple of accidents, but if the frame is fine, I would fix the paint and body issues first. It's hard to find a DSM in good condition, at least around here.

Notice that Mercedes dropped Chrysler and check out ratings of other vehicles in that class. From what i've herd Ford's 08 taurus will outdo the 300 hands down.

w/e i think the 300 looks good and im not using it to race or anything.+ u didn't make a very convincing argument.....

Back
Top Bottom