Dvd Dumb Hiccups

Berne

In Runtime
Hi Compers,

My DVD does not play sound, I have run full sys scan and some other uttes, still no sound.

I should also mention that one of the new DVD's justin from Amazon when entered loaded very slowly and upon first chapter again began to hang....at the beginning of the loading sequence I got a pop up telling me that the current world setting for the DVD was incorrect ( first time I got this in oh 2 years ), so a window pops up with World zone 1 ticked and advises me that to play this DVD I need to use World zone 2....it did warn that when this is changed that the setting must stay permanent and cannot be undone even with a full reinstall, I figured that the new setting would cover all DVD's so I went ahead with the change. DVD's of all sorts are still loading as described.

The other issue is hanging, stuttering frame rates. Is there a utility for this?
At times a DVD will load into Media Player just fine and show introduction still without sound then the error message appears saying windows has found an error and that the matter will be reported...does this report automatically forward to MSoft as soon as an internet connection is made?

Lastly why am I getting a three second delay on my curser movements and page scrolling at the side of each page?

All good advice welcome.

Berne

Back
Top Bottom