Free FTP accounts..

joxley1990

Golden Master
Ok, so got this new server with unlimited bandwidth, and unlimited space. Seeing as how I have hosted Schnelle, I thought, if anyone wants a free account, PM me with username and password :)

LOGIN INFORMATION
IP: 207.210.72.130
User: yourusername@everythingonline.org
Password: Your password

Ok, so got this new server with unlimited bandwidth, and unlimited space. Seeing as how I have hosted Schnelle, I thought, if anyone wants a free account, PM me with username and password :)

I'll message you later, would be great.

Who is the server hosted with?
I don't know of a hard drive that is unlimited. ;-p

Once the hard drive starts getting full, the 1TB I have already got, they put another in. Hosted with a friend who runs a hosting company, MachoFlash.

UNlimited HDD - it's something new!!!

Like I said, I will never run out of space.

Mind if i upload a 10Terabyte file and download it 100000 Times?

If you insist. What file do you have that is 10TB though lol

Anyone that wants an FTP just PM me your desired username and password.

Once the hard drive starts getting full, the 1TB I have already got, they put another in. Hosted with a friend who runs a hosting company, MachoFlash.

Like I said, I will never run out of space.

If you insist. What file do you have that is 10TB though lol

Anyone that wants an FTP just PM me your desired username and password.

Lmao, I was joking. But i may well PM you! It's v.nice of you to do this ^^

On a serious note, no, you can't upload a 10TB file, too much strain on the server! Haha. Get PM'ing me so I can get them up and running, to test them and what not.

Also, if anyone wants to host a website from my servers, I ask for a one-off bank transfer, or cheque, for £10/$15, then that's paid.. for life.

I can install Blogs/Forums, anything on fantastico onto your space.. PM me for more details.

so could i use this to host files and then download them, such as songs?
if so ill drop you a pm...

Back
Top Bottom