A Rather Entertaining Review of Bioshock

holy s**t!

best game review i have ever seen. no, im being serious.... i still want bioshock though... :)

HAHAHAHA, I love this.

I dislike console gamers also. I'm still going to try bioshock though. Just like Halo and CS S (sorry guys) way over hyped. Not that I didn't enjoy Halo, but it's just like any other FPS except very noob friendly. Oh, 7 monsters in the room, and you can frag em all with a grenade without dieing? WTF IS THAT?

CS S on the other hand is decent, but too popular with script kiddies. It's sad that almost every game I play, I see a hacker in the server. Mainly script kiddies I find are in warrock, tribes, bf2(when I used to play), and Postal 2.

woah that was funny hatinmg on the game lol siad it was excatly the same game as the other shock.....i love it,i love reveiws that hate like that.

Nice. Bioshock has to be one of the best games I've ever played. It's just...awesome. Definitely one of the strong points in the Xbox 360's lineup.

It's a great game. Anyone who like it has to play Deus Ex, one of the games mentioned in the review. Game of the Year in 2000, Bioshock probably wouldn't exist if it wasn't for it.

Back
Top Bottom