Official CF WAN party!!

My current rig sucks fro gaming...hope to fix that soon though;) my connection seriously sucks for gaming though so I doubt I could play:(

dont worry (i was drinking some mountian dew 2 cans in 1 and 1/2 hours)
and the thing is i dnot no how to spell perfectly (its spelt right) cuz most of the times im in a hurry (in fact i was so i was rushing) and most of the time im never even close to how u spell it
And OF coarse im using FF if i wasnt i would b getting like 1gb of dam IE history files :p

still i hate today i went to game stop and i saw CC:S but it was 30$ and rated M (need parent to buy) and only had 20$ so im mad today

any other good games that i have to go to some other place that has more than one rack of PC games (wat are the other CC's)

but look its the nature of the title ^^< its all in caps

thats cause there abbreviations. wish FF would use google's spell check, it ALWAYS gets mine right, only once have i had to retype, only reason was because first i couldnt spell the word and i didnt type it good at all.

thats cause there abbreviations. wish FF would use google's spell check, it ALWAYS gets mine right, only once have i had to retype, only reason was because first i couldnt spell the word and i didnt type it good at all.

LOL thats wat i always say to myself
i hate having to open a new tab click the google toolbar and type it in
TOO much work :p

Is call of duty 2 one of the games going to be played? Its the only game i have.

Back
Top Bottom