Official CF WAN party!!

ummm i dont no and i have no idea how to set up a server but i got Fios and on my lil lan monster here gets preaty high speeds(1 Mb per s to 3 at times)
i also got my old comp but thats only a 5200FX and a p4 sooo
(Also on vista in the task manger it says that im only using 100 mbs connection not 1gb and I WANT ONE Gb)

anyway i Like the idea of a Wan party (i call cyberPope celegorm :p)
and by the 24th i should have got some other things fer my comp like CS:S cuz u guys seem to love it I cant play BF2142 cuz of the dumb blocker thingy
i want to get BF2 too and i should have a 8800 GTX by then if i keep saving :p

also another game should b added
COH :p

yes company of heroes, we could do that on a private host, dont really need a dedicated to do that though, i doubt there is very many players on here though.

maybe a week before X-Mas, that way people arent out visiting relatives, busy, etc. :)

That's not what really matters, the most important thing is the internet connection speed. I can see a lot of members participating, so whoever has the fastest connections should really host it.

You could probably count me in as a dedicated host for at least part of the day. I'm not really going to be on my computer that much on Christmas Eve anyway.

tri bridged network cards running fios appox. 8 ping.

hey, i would be up for it!

i dont have CS:S, but i will more than likely be buying it very soon. BF2 is also the same story. Also, some good games to add would be Halo, America's Army (if we can make an affordable temporary server), Warsow (free game, google it), and Half Life: Deathmathch

so move it to the 22nd? how about that friday (21st) all night from maybe 7pm to 7 am? that would be sweet.

britain- midnight to noon on the 22nd

west coast- 3 pm to 3 am starting on the 21st

east coast- 7 to 7 starting on the 21st

that would work well. everybody stock up on monster.

PERFICT I JUST CHECKED AND ITS THE SADERDAY RIGHT ON THAT DDAY WOULD B PERFIOCT i no i spelt it wrong

EDIT <<<<<<< 400 posts ^.^

Sounds good, although I am working 24th December, and then I am going out partying, so I refuse to be sat on my computer!

i double that, lay off the all caps and use a spell checker. if you dont have FF then download google toolbar.

dont worry (i was drinking some mountian dew 2 cans in 1 and 1/2 hours)
and the thing is i dnot no how to spell perfectly (its spelt right) cuz most of the times im in a hurry (in fact i was so i was rushing) and most of the time im never even close to how u spell it
And OF coarse im using FF if i wasnt i would b getting like 1gb of dam IE history files :p

still i hate today i went to game stop and i saw CC:S but it was 30$ and rated M (need parent to buy) and only had 20$ so im mad today

any other good games that i have to go to some other place that has more than one rack of PC games (wat are the other CC's)

but look its the nature of the title ^^< its all in caps

Back
Top Bottom