How do you get a girl to stop bothering you?

lol this may be the classic problem where a girl that likes u starts making u hate her cuz she just wants ur attention or something else(it was never answered y they did that.. Women are too hard to figure)

try making a new aim closing ur myspace for a bit and talking to her on aim and see wat she wants if she still wants to b ur gf or just friends and tell her the reason fer the break up and such
i personaly think high school relationships dont really go for life so i just get friends that are girls not gf's if u no wat i mean

just giving some sugestions and i no one thing that girls like to b comforted so do the aim thing
not a guy to give advice cuz im single

also stop wit the girl friends and "dates" cuz do they really get "serious" but some do but really how many ppl do u no in high school do u stay wit fer ever

Edit agian: ONE MORE POST AND 400 :D

What you do is stop talking to her, and if she asks why just say because you are being immature, you're making up things and you won't stop annoying me, so just leave me alone I'd rather not talk to you. It should work and if it doesn't, good luck haha.

she's feeding off of your despair, you need to stop worrying and ignore it.

Block her on your IM program, have you phone company block her number, and ignore her if you see her. After a while people will realize that she is the one doing all the bad crap.

My last Ex, did the same thing. Of course everyone though I was doing it, untill the realized that I couldn't have insulted her when she called me a few days after we broke up because I had my cell number changed (partly due to her, and partly to other reasons) and no one (not even them at the time) knew my number was changed.

lol this may be the classic problem where a girl that likes u starts making u hate her cuz she just wants ur attention or something else(it was never answered y they did that.. Women are too hard to figure)

try making a new aim closing ur myspace for a bit and talking to her on aim and see wat she wants if she still wants to b ur gf or just friends and tell her the reason fer the break up and such
i personaly think high school relationships dont really go for life so i just get friends that are girls not gf's if u no wat i mean

just giving some sugestions and i no one thing that girls like to b comforted so do the aim thing
not a guy to give advice cuz im single

also stop wit the girl friends and "dates" cuz do they really get "serious" but some do but really how many ppl do u no in high school do u stay wit fer ever

Edit agian: ONE MORE POST AND 400 :D

Umm it's good practice for when you find a really nice girl. And also it was a pretty serious relationship. Almost 10 months.

What you do is stop talking to her, and if she asks why just say because you are being immature, you're making up things and you won't stop annoying me, so just leave me alone I'd rather not talk to you. It should work and if it doesn't, good luck haha.

That's what i'm trying to do, I have asked her several times to stop talking to me.

she's feeding off of your despair, you need to stop worrying and ignore it.

Yeah I did that but it's hard now because shes spamming me over the internet.

Block her on your IM program, have you phone company block her number, and ignore her if you see her. After a while people will realize that she is the one doing all the bad crap.

My last Ex, did the same thing. Of course everyone though I was doing it, untill the realized that I couldn't have insulted her when she called me a few days after we broke up because I had my cell number changed (partly due to her, and partly to other reasons) and no one (not even them at the time) knew my number was changed.

She is trying to turn my friends against me, she already said one of my friends told her that I was talking s**t behind her back before we broke up.

Anyway I think she pretty much stopped now

She doesn't seem to listen, I told her several times that I already found another girl and she still says she wants to make things right.

But yeah i'll just block her and ignore her friends too.

^No he didn't say it. Because I didn't even talk behind her back until after. He wouldn't say that.

Back
Top Bottom