How do you get a girl to stop bothering you?

Juice1

Fully Optimized
Wow this is getting annoying, my ex keeps IMing me after we broke up and she keeps trying to start arguments... so I block her and then she tells her friends to IM me and now shes making crap up about how people are telling her I talk sh*t about her before we broke up... I DON"T GET WHY SHE IS STILL ARGUING WITH ME and it's retarded because she keeps IMing me from her f**king phone and pissing me off. I told her to shut the f**k up and stop bothering me and making stuff up. Then she starts leaving racist comments on my myspace so I deleted them. WOw seriously if she wants to start an argument she could at least use the phone instead of IMing me and talking sh*t on my myspace page.

hen she starts leaving racist comments on my myspace so I deleted them.

thats pretty serious dude, i would honestly tell her parents if she was being racist. seems like she wants you to get so annoyed youll do whatever she wants. if you dont want to risk it than dont get mad, just laugh when she tries to make you mad and annoy you etc., eventully she will get bored. oh and if she doesnt know already, dont tell her your dating somebody else.

just dont talk s*** back

what race is she being a racist against? Contact them, tell them what she said then promptly provide the address to her home.

She said f**king Mexicans.

I'm not even Mexican!

And yeah I told her to leave me alone because I already asked another girl out and it's too late.

Back
Top Bottom