Finally, Got Schnelle Updated 1.1

BF2player

BSOD
Yes, I will admit my first version was terrible, but this one fixes a lot of issues.
Enjoy. Also, If someone could put this on another website. mambug didn't work for me and neither did rapidshare.

Download Link:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FKMGWRHF

Fixed:

1. Iraq.soldier.png is corrupt and makes unzipping the folder impossible without winrar
2. controls don't all work- reset car
3. Fix the about
4. Change default user name to user
5. Cars will go up a 90° embankment
6. Mouse sensitive adjustments
7. Change Start Time
8. Mountain Pass Map change.
9. Terrain too high up
10. Add spawn points to Drop.
11. Engine Noise
12. Sound too quiet
13. Add Checkpoints to drop
14. Add section: How to host game
15. Add Soundtrack Credit - Music
16. Add Soundtrack
17. Change Handling
18. Smart Car Sounds

I get this error upon extraction:
! C:\Users\Mike\Desktop\Schnelle1.1.zip: CRC failed in Schnelle1.12\Schnelle\data\missions\mountainpass_afa45714.ml. The file is corrupt

I also get extreme artifacting all over the place in game.

try switching between OpenGL and D3D mode... had the same problem..

also, im going to wait until someone posts it on a faster site before i download... i got the first version from another person...

it looks great, btw, you are a really good game designer, BF2Player.

I can put it up on compcast.co.nr once I get it d-loaded.

or maybe not. its fast for me. I'm getting 150 KB/s, which is my usual limit.

comments:
yeah, that file freestyler listed is messed up.
in dust storm, I had to reset every lap becuase I would either leave the track on a jump, or would hit the side of the first ramp, and just drive off the road. that needs to be fixed
I liked the sharp turns and skinny road of mountain pass originally. the new one isn't as good IMO
I also still have a lot of artifacting, no matter which display driver thingey I use.

the games is a lot better though. I still think the engine could be a touch louder, but it is a huge improvement.

I get this error upon extraction:
! C:\Users\Mike\Desktop\Schnelle1.1.zip: CRC failed in Schnelle1.12\Schnelle\data\missions\mountainpass_afa45714.ml. The file is corrupt

I also get extreme artifacting all over the place in game.

You can only extract it with Winrar or else you will get errors. The file isn't actually corrupt.

Like the member before me, you need openGL or else you will get artifacting.

try switching between OpenGL and D3D mode... had the same problem..

also, im going to wait until someone posts it on a faster site before i download... i got the first version from another person...

it looks great, btw, you are a really good game designer, BF2Player.

Thanks. I do my best.:D

You can only extract it with Winrar or else you will get errors. The file isn't actually corrupt.

Like the member before me, you need openGL or else you will get artifacting.
I did extract it with WinRAR
capturevb7.jpg

Still, it doesn't look good, and should be fixed...

Anyway, in 30 seconds of playing, 2 things:
- Turning when you're going slow is really hard. You barely move. So if you crash into a wall it's unnecessarily hard to get back on track.
- Integrate the speedometer a little more, it doesn't look so good.

I'm going out for a couple hours, in the meantime I'll upload it to a few sites.

Still, it doesn't look good, and should be fixed...

Anyway, in 30 seconds of playing, 2 things:
- Turning when you're going slow is really hard. You barely move. So if you crash into a wall it's unnecessarily hard to get back on track.
- Integrate the speedometer a little more, it doesn't look so good.

I'm going out for a couple hours, in the meantime I'll upload it to a few sites.

Well, it's better than having about 20 things wrong. I only have 2.

1. I'll try and fix that.
2. I noticed that, but whenever I properly make the speedometer, it exports it to a box. I'm looking into that.

Thanks for uploading it.

Back
Top Bottom