Official CF WAN party!!

ummm i dont no and i have no idea how to set up a server but i got Fios and on my lil lan monster here gets preaty high speeds(1 Mb per s to 3 at times)
i also got my old comp but thats only a 5200FX and a p4 sooo
(Also on vista in the task manger it says that im only using 100 mbs connection not 1gb and I WANT ONE Gb)

anyway i Like the idea of a Wan party (i call cyberPope celegorm :p)
and by the 24th i should have got some other things fer my comp like CS:S cuz u guys seem to love it I cant play BF2142 cuz of the dumb blocker thingy
i want to get BF2 too and i should have a 8800 GTX by then if i keep saving :p

also another game should b added
COH :p

Sounds cool but who will provide the servers?

I have dedicated servers.

AMD X2 4400+ / 2GB RAM / Small Buisness Server 2003 / 1024down, 512 up (I am only one that can touch this server hoever)
Intel Pentium 4 / 1GB RAM / Windows Server 2003 Standard / 4000down, 800 up

Not that it matters, but both also have server grade network cards, and both are on a commercial level network with commercial routers, yayaya.

If one of the regulars wants, they can also have RDP into the p4, however only I can touch the SBS 2003 server.

hmm id be interested. wouldnt be any of the newest games though. something like cs:s would be cool. not on christmas though, as much as spending it with family is boring it has to be done. i dont mind playing around christmas just not on any of the key dates :)

Seems like a good idea except for a few things.

1. Most people don't have those games.
2. People will forget about it.
3. Most people spend time on the 24th with family or getting drunk. I know I do.. don't know how many others. Not the computer.
4. Who is putting all of this together?

Seems like a good idea except for a few things.

1. Most people don't have those games.
2. People will forget about it.
3. Most people spend time on the 24th with family or getting drunk. I know I do.. don't know how many others. Not the computer.
4. Who is putting all of this together?

For the main part, i get drunk with family. Not drunk, but enough to put me to sleep so I don't be too excited.

CoD1, CS and CSS are pretty easily, acquirable though ;)

A LOT OF PPL HAVE COH AND CS:S AND BF2 and BF2142 just so u no
also not on christmass more like the 22 cuz then the ppl who have school are out of the 23.... AHHHHH CRAP my pimple poped:mad:

For the main part, i get drunk with family. Not drunk, but enough to put me to sleep so I don't be too excited.

CoD1, CS and CSS are pretty easily, acquirable though ;)

I had cod1, that was a good game. CS and CSS, I'm not a fan of at all. Let's have a dunk WAN party. Shooting sideways... and not knowing what the hell is going on.

Have you ever tried drunk bowling? Now that's fun to do.

im not a big gamer, but i have cod1, and i could get cs:s ;)
just like with the podcast, it needs some planning,
and some things ironed out, like what i said about not having it on the key Christmas dates

Well i agree that maybe like christmas eve is a lil bit too close to x mas , i mean its like family time at my house dunno bout anyone else
Maybe like 20th of december or something cos that isnt as near , i mean christmas eve everyone is gonna be hyped up , some of us pissed and even more of us with our families having a great time ,

ALso i wouldnt worry bout how its gonna be put together yet cos we havent decided on it yet

Back
Top Bottom