I beat BioShock finally!!

hows this gonna run on my machine? (caution: its ghetto)

3GHz P4 HT (530)
2GB DDR-400 RAM (dual-channel)
Vista and XP
320GB and 120GB (<^see the correlation)
XFX 7600GT 256MB (i'm pretty sure these are factory-overclocked) i have the higher-speed one available on newegg, i forgot the numbers

on XP btw (i dont run games on vista)

I just played the demo and I must say I really underestimated this game. After reading the storyline and looking at the screenshots I was unimpressed but now that I've experienced the actual gameplay my opinions have changed drastically. I might even go ahead and buy the game cause it appears to have great potential for an awesome gaming experience!

Yeah, it's really one of the best games I've played in a while. Most games can't keep my attention for long, but this is just an awesome game.

I don't like it. The combat is boring.

Splicers suck, bouncers are somewhat fun to fight, but rosies piss me off so much that by the time I finally kill them, i'm not feeling sympathetic to the litter sister anymore. HARVEST.

I just love the storyline. I rescue because every 3 times you rescue them, you get like a 200 adam reward or something like that plus other stuff.

I don't like it. The combat is boring.

Splicers suck, bouncers are somewhat fun to fight, but rosies piss me off so much that by the time I finally kill them, i'm not feeling sympathetic to the litter sister anymore. HARVEST.

what do you mean by the combat being boring? I didn't play long enough to make any conclusions about it myself. Is it just repetitive?

Personally, I think the combat is great. The combination of using plasmids and guns is sweet, especially when you get into like stunning someone with the electrobolt and then running up to them and blowing their head off with the shotgun.

Congrats on beating the game. I never knew too much about it. It looks bizarre, but I'd like to try it out when the price goes down.

There's actually a crack out for those of you that do that. It's really a good game though, so far I'd say it's a must play.

Back
Top Bottom