Finally made the switch to LCD!

Juice1

Fully Optimized
Yay I finally made the switch to LCD today... I got a 17" Samsung for $130. It's really sharp even running off of VGA i'm just waiting to find a DVI cable now because my GPU has DVI and I want to try it out.

Lucky day today lol I found an unlimited metrocard, got a monitor for 130 bucks, asked a hot girl out, fixed my computer (had to reinstall OS) and now I'm just chillin' gona install AVG and WMP11 and then go to sleep.

Looks like on your end is good! :)

Meh, basically, you had a better day than mine lol!

Go to shop, grab mother's B-day present I said I was to get for a long while now. After, I find out that I left the keys in the car (-10 IQ for me), didn't ask a hot girl out. But on the other side, the local shop gave me lots of hard drives. Most are either too old or dead. The biggest was 60GB and the smallest was 121MB. The 60GB is bad, with SMART failures, but I decided to run it, despite the errors.

Yeah, I'll pay around a dollar more to get the 8500 GPU. I can't wait for dual monitors!

BTW, did the hot girl said yes? ;)

why get a 8500 lhuser? you could just get like 10 bucks and buy the 8600GT

ncix.com has really good deals

Yay I finally made the switch to LCD today... I got a 17" Samsung for $130. It's really sharp even running off of VGA i'm just waiting to find a DVI cable now because my GPU has DVI and I want to try it out.

Lucky day today lol I found an unlimited metrocard, got a monitor for 130 bucks, asked a hot girl out, fixed my computer (had to reinstall OS) and now I'm just chillin' gona install AVG and WMP11 and then go to sleep.

looks like a nice day, specially that metrocard, now you can ride around new york for free. and yes tell me what that girls says:)

good day in your life huh?
lol hot girl just makes it better
dont show her your computer!! she'll think your a nerd!

Yay I finally made the switch to LCD today... I got a 17" Samsung for $130. It's really sharp even running off of VGA i'm just waiting to find a DVI cable now because my GPU has DVI and I want to try it out, lucky day today lol I found an unlimited metrocard, got a monitor for 130 bucks, asked a hot girl out, fixed my computer (had to reinstall OS) and now I'm just chillin' gona install AVG and WMP11 and then go to sleep.
I had to get a new TFT monitor just recently you probably saw my post, I upgraded to a 17", & it's great, higher def/sharper text etc, it's a Hanns, cost about the same as your Samsung, wow, hot girl an' all, some day, woot!!!
dance.gif

Looks like on your end is good! :)

Meh, basically, you had a better day than mine lol!

Go to shop, grab mother's B-day present I said I was to get for a long while now. After, I find out that I left the keys in the car (-10 IQ for me), didn't ask a hot girl out. But on the other side, the local shop gave me lots of hard drives. Most are either too old or dead. The biggest was 60GB and the smallest was 121MB. The 60GB is bad, with SMART failures, but I decided to run it, despite the errors.

Yeah, I'll pay around a dollar more to get the 8500 GPU. I can't wait for dual monitors!

BTW, did the hot girl said yes? ;)

Yeah she said yes!

looks like a nice day, specially that metrocard, now you can ride around new york for free. and yes tell me what that girls says:)

YES!

congrets how long have you been with a crt b4 switching??

Since I had my first computer? The CRT I just threw out was a Viewsonic 19 inch flatglass. Not bad but it was REALLY BIG.

good day in your life huh?
lol hot girl just makes it better
dont show her your computer!! she'll think your a nerd!

Lol my computers so pimp I got a flat panel!

I had to get a new TFT monitor just recently you probably saw my post, I upgraded to a 17", & it's great, higher def/sharper text etc, it's a Hanns, cost about the same as your Samsung, wow, hot girl an' all, some day, woot!!!
dance.gif

Nope I didn't see it what happened to the old one?

I've been using an LCD for quite some time now, it's great, I would never go back to CRT.

Back
Top Bottom