Random Chit Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just cooking dinner, sausage, egg & chips, probably watch some more CSI VEGAS before settling down to watch part 2 of silent witness, today is a bad day for many but my bad days start tomorrow, its the day my little boy I lost was born Sept12-16 I will be staying very close to my wife and so may not be on the forum during those days.

I'm Really sorry to hear about that. I will be thinking of you'r loss.

I'm just cooking dinner, sausage, egg & chips, probably watch some more CSI VEGAS before settling down to watch part 2 of silent witness, today is a bad day for many but my bad days start tomorrow, its the day my little boy I lost was born Sept12-16 I will be staying very close to my wife and so may not be on the forum during those days.

Dinner sounds nice
Realy sorry to hear about your son , and of course if your wife needs you thats infintely more important than here so dont worry about that just do whatever you got to do to be there for her

Dinner sounds nice
Realy sorry to hear about your son , and of course if your wife needs you thats infintely more important than here so dont worry about that just do whatever you got to do to be there for her

Muz, I really like you mate, for someone so young you are very mature for your age, I have always found your comments constructive and helpful, you talk allot of sense and I think you have a bright future ahead.

J03, thank you to.

i hate all of the kids in my Boces(automotive class),They need to grow up and shut up they are always talking when the teacher is talking and they always argue with him tis so annoying, i want to get dirty and greasy and work on cars but we cant until we get through the basic stuff, so I sit their from 8:00am-10:40AM(The occasional bathroom and water break) listening to the arguing and the immaturity of my class mates...
They sit and fart and burp during class Its natural but still they have no manners...

im hurting soooooooo bad!!!! last night a client paid me 100 bucks just to work out with her {usually i just tell them what to do and push them} and thats after working out during the day time...........i think i twinge something in my bicep it hurts like h.........today ive like slept all day fells really good.

i only have 4 clients tonight so i might get to go to a friends and get some halo 2 action going on to prepare for halo 3!!!!

Yeah so I joined Fileplanet.com
And I have the demos for UT2007(3) and Crysis on reserve
I also have Beta keys for both of the games

Woot!
I cant wait for either game!
Games I am waiting for

-Halo3
-Crysis
-UT2007
-Gears of war-(pc)
-Half Life 2 Episode 2
Woot!

im hurting soooooooo bad!!!! last night a client paid me 100 bucks just to work out with her {usually i just tell them what to do and push them} and thats after working out during the day time...........i think i twinge something in my bicep it hurts like h.........today ive like slept all day fells really good.

I only have 4 clients tonight so I might get to go to a friends and get some halo 2 action going on to prepare for halo 3!!!!
Wow!!, at $100 a time, I'd suffer in silence! & use plenty of strong liniment, can I ask how old you are?, my guess is 18 or 19, & as fit as a flea!!, right?

im 20,lol as fit as a flea lol i like that..............personnal traing is good real good you can make a hige profit the only downside is you work for ureself no one elese.so no insurence or 401k or ne type of plan like that............as far as how much you can make you would be suprised when u get house calls u can easily make 250-350 and hour to a hour and a half.................i have alot of docs and local business owners for clients.....im certified through isaa and i have my nurtion degree its basically so i can tell ppl what too eat fats carbs and protiens what types etc etc.

as far as me being fit im trying to get back into it again,after mom died i let myself go now by no means am i fat or skinny but i dont have all the deff i would like to see...as far as grinng and bearing it thats exactly what i did.got paid and went on my merry way..........the only thing is i get paid in cash every dayso its hard to hold on too the money lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom