Random Chit Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol on the comp at skool and using there fast internet
in some rooms it is fast and unrestricted so i just plug in via ethernet in those rooms :p
i even setup an adhoc network so my mate could get it aswell :)
luckily i have a vista dual boot because i cant host an ad hoc network in xp :(

Yeah that does sound a little extreme. I've just got home from a drinking weekend, cost a fair bit but we had a good time. Stayed in a hotel from friday, in Mancheser, went out Friday night, to Pure and Opus, went out Saturday to BaaBar and AquaBar, and sunday we went to M2 and birdcage :)

im 20 years old,also im a personal trainer and i have a nutritional degree so i think i know what im doing...........besides i used to train alot more then this during high school i took second at state for the 154 pound weight class in weightlifting.

not extreme at all alot of ppl train wayyyyy more then me i used to train for mma and thats like 8 hours of training a day!!! then cardio on top of that

i wanna go traveling on my own one day. i cna do what i want, when i want, and no one to annoy me :)

I am going off to Canada for 10 days at the beginning of November, only going to be seeing Toronto, but will be scoping out for jobs etc...testing the water as such just to see what is available, cost of living etc.

Then fingers crossed if I can get the funds together will be going to Australia and New Zealand around April/May time, pretty much to do the same thing.

I have had pretty much had it with the UK, when we have a government that speaks its own mind, rather following mindlessly up some imbecile's backside then I would consider staying, but there is no way at this present time I will stay.

Hopefully in 2 years time I will be packing my bags and shipping out.

im 20 years old,also im a personal trainer and i have a nutritional degree so i think i know what im doing...........besides i used to train alot more then this during high school i took second at state for the 154 pound weight class in weightlifting.

not extreme at all alot of ppl train wayyyyy more then me i used to train for mma and thats like 8 hours of training a day!!! then cardio on top of that

Well if you can hack it, go for it! Im 17, and I box in the Manchester Academy, lower middleweight league. I train about 20 hours a week altogether, with alot more training done at weekends as appose to weekdays!

yea i used to be a goldenglove for fl i also boxed for the middleweights....i also wrestled for the highschool i went to regionals and all but i wasent the best.....20 hours a week is pretty good,but i dont just like boxing i like mma so i train my muscles and things also boxing alone will only get you so far in a fight.....i did ju jitzu for a couple of years kickboxing also but now im just getting back into it........its a passion like no other and is enjoyable

well im off to work real soon :(
i hate it, even more when i have go go after school. atleast im not as tired as usual.
then afterwards ill join in on my dads bday party (bad day for a bday), then ill go to sleep. it has/will be a long day :(

I'm just cooking dinner, sausage, egg & chips, probably watch some more CSI VEGAS before settling down to watch part 2 of silent witness, today is a bad day for many but my bad days start tomorrow, its the day my little boy I lost was born Sept12-16 I will be staying very close to my wife and so may not be on the forum during those days.

I'm just cooking dinner, sausage, egg & chips, probably watch some more CSI VEGAS before settling down to watch part 2 of silent witness, today is a bad day for many but my bad days start tomorrow, its the day my little boy I lost was born Sept12-16 I will be staying very close to my wife and so may not be on the forum during those days.

Really sorry to hear that mate, I will spare a thought for you in the next few days, a tragedy which I would not wish on anyone.

Today has been kinda busy....and it's not even lunch here yet lol

This morning my mom woke me up and told me one of the men in our community was taking a disabled man who lives down the road from us to a doctors appointment (the disabled man is in his 80s and really diabetic, he lost his legs years ago to diabetes before they knew much about the disease and he's in a wheelchair) he has like a ramp to go from his wheelchair to his car seat and when he was trying to get in his car the wheelchair rolled away and he fell off his ramp, so I went up to try and help pick him up...it was realllllly hard....I feel bad saying this but you would thing a older man with no legs wouldn't weigh much...but he weighed over 200 pounds! me and the other man could barely lift him...but we finally got him up:D

And right now I'm about to go help a neighbor work in his hayfields....I'm kinda dreading it since his tractor is older and leaks diesel fuel onto the engine so when the fan belt turns it pretty much blows hot, diesel smelling air onto my face as long as the tractors running:( I'm hoping it won't take more than 4-5 hours to get it all done

Really sorry to hear that mate, I will spare a thought for you in the next few days, a tragedy which I would not wish on anyone.

Thank you mate, I too wish no other person in the world has to go through that it was very hard and although it has been 9 years I remember it like yesterday, Thankfully now I have a beautiful daughter of nearly seven who me and my wife dote on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom