Official CF podcast

a podcast is like an auto updating radio show. and thanks (i made the them "song")

gaming might work, but what about it?

ok im going to throw out a couple that i know people are wanting to hear stuff about

Crysis
Why NOT to get the iPhone
Where to Buy your Computer Parts ArrizX inspired me.

ill also cook something up and record something by myself dont know what yet but ive been really bored lately :p

also we should do a part where people can meet the podcasters, where we share a lil info on ourselves, and what we know about pcs. our prefences etc etc. we should set up lil charts for the podcasters, hell ill get that started right now, ill show you what it will look like
i know theres others :D
Thelis Rudster816 RubberChicken
AMD or Inetl Intel AMD watever is better
nvidia or ati nvidia nvidia nvidia
favorite ram corsair A-Data i dont know what you like :p

that probably looks really messed up because CF only allows 1 space inbetween words, im going to set up a form for any member to fill out if they want to particpate in the survey, id like to keep this to more senior members only though, i dont want too many people doing it, id like these people to do it for sure but im open to most everyone :D

Celegorm
Thelis
Rubber314Chicken
Muz
dude_se

i want othes to do it but those people are just a MUST, i want people like istionian, trivium nate etc. etc. to do it but i cant name em all :D

hmm i could do it tomorrow night at like 10 UK time, which is like 4pm for most of you (i think) because then ill be on my desktop where you can actually have a mic conversation without it being real quiet or cutting off (stupid laptop).

i like rudsters ideas :)

Back
Top Bottom