Lets countdown!

its not the MOST highly anticipated game this year Halo 3 is cuz not as many ppl have gaming computers than a 360 :p

halo 3 better be a better game than halo 2, i felt it was disappointing, especially on pc.

btw mattie why are you so worried about the demo?

halo 3 better be a better game than halo 2, i felt it was disappointing, especially on pc.

how is he supposed to get the demo anyway? he has dial up.
and umm... min. specs? my comps isnt really for hardcore games. i hope they put a multiplayer feature in the demo.
the nanosuits look awesome and it would really be cool if sum 1 made a third person patch for this. as in having a third person shooter.

Not worried just something to talk about. I enjoy games like that more than stuff like bioshock etc. Plus it has been designed to really highlight DX10 so I really want to see how good a PC game can look.

how is he supposed to get the demo anyway? he has dial up.
and umm... min. specs? my comps isnt really for hardcore games. i hope they put a multiplayer feature in the demo.
the nanosuits look awesome and it would really be cool if sum 1 made a third person patch for this. as in having a third person shooter.

Yes i'm on dial up I won't be downloading here lol. My grandparents in town have highspeed so i'll go down that morning and take a dvd-r with me. Just download it there and come home.

the demo should be pretty sweet. Apparently it's the entire first level of the game and there is suppose to be some sort of surprise at the end but no word yet as to what that is.
You're gonna need a pretty good computer to run the game on full settings that's for sure.
The only downfall for me and other people in my situation (that downfall being that I am still running XP) is that i will have to run the game in DX9. Not as spectacular as DX10 but the differences arent that great.

if it isnt that big ill download it and install vista lite again, if i get my PSU in time that is, still havent shipped it yet, im lazy :p

Back
Top Bottom