Girl Trouble

What i hate the most is when you are waiting for them to finishe with someone else , that can seem like a lifetime , even though it could be anything as short as a few weeks
Me thinks i could be in for a game of waiting which just sucks realy bad

i agree that your friend wont like you stealing his girl but if yall are super close he will get over it some of my friends have taken a giirl of mine and vice versa and guess what were still really good freinds.

not really, ive seen people be friends for a long time then date. if i can like her she can like me. also if you reply like that, read the whole post through, she isnt single, thats my main problem, if she was single i wouldnt have so much of a problem.

yes and how many of those relationships have you seen last? And this is besides the fact that she is already with another guy. It's not actually getting her to date you thats difficult because at least in theory from an outside point of view it makes sense if you did. I mean, it's obvious that you both get along if you're friends and you already know what she's like and vice versa (skipping past that whole interview period of the relationship) but the problem is being able to avoid the awkwardness of dating your friend. If you've never done then it's hard to explain but what I will tell you is that it won't work. Trust me.

ps - it usually happens the first time you engage in something sexual

Back
Top Bottom