Girl Trouble

It's too late. You're in the friend zone already so you'd be better off (and have better chances) if you ask another girl out.

How about play hard to get with the girl? There's a twist, hehe. There's a lot of fish in the sea so if she doesn't notice you, screw it.

It's too late. You're in the friend zone already so you'd be better off (and have better chances) if you ask another girl out.
not really, ive seen people be friends for a long time then date. if i can like her she can like me. also if you reply like that, read the whole post through, she isnt single, thats my main problem, if she was single i wouldnt have so much of a problem.

How about play hard to get with the girl? There's a twist, hehe. There's a lot of fish in the sea so if she doesn't notice you, screw it.
hell no. ill play easy as pie to get dude, she is already dating, i play hard to get she is like oh well guess not. there isnt that many girls that are "dateable" where i am, at least in my grade, and most of em are taken.

and why are you guys so negative all of a sudden?

ok well i hardly ever see any of my friends over summer, thats just me, i like to have a lot of alone time. ok well i started school last tuesday and i was excited to see my friends, and all the girls well there was this girl i sorta liked but not that much last year but she had a BF since november, we became fairly good friends. well the first thing i wanted to know when i got back if she had broken up with your boyfriend, who i have known for a very long time, and was best friends with for a while, but now we dont have many classes together so we dont see each other much. well they didnt, but now i really like the girl now. if that isnt enough i really dont think her BF likes her that much, or is just staying with her, just because. i know there not going to get "serious"(if you catch my drift) i know this cause i know her so well. he acts like he is really into her but i know its fake, it just looks so "corny". also ive heard him and his friends talking about her in, "not the usual ways". just odd, she is an it kinda thing.

now im stuck between telling her i like her, maybe she likes me more than her BF and we hookup, or we just stay friends(which is fine, i dont like bottling things up), but maybe we cant be friends anymore, and i dont want that to happen

im so confused
:confused: do you guys ANY advice for me

LOL your in a situation your just better off to avoid. You have some options here.

Option A: You talk to your buddy her boyfriend and get to know why he's with her if he doesn't like her. You can kind of manipulate him into breaking up with her.

Problem with option A is if you do that and they break up and your name comes up she might get pissed at you for telling him to break up with her.

Option B: You tell her how you feel. IMO thats just focking stupid! First off you really didn't get into her feelings about the guy she's dating. She could be one of those ultra dependent girls afraid of being alone and just with him cause she needs somebody and is scared if they break up she will have nobody. But anyways you risk messing up the friendship with her. Things could get really weird if you tell her you like her and she doesn't like you like that.

Option C: Ride it out a bit. No reason to get in a rush your only 14 and have the rest of the year to work on it if you really want to get with this girl. Its probally just puppy love but you never know it may develop into something. Slim chance but possible I guess. Not to sound negative there just being realistic ya know.

Option C is probally your best option. If you have not seen her since the end of last year that will give you some time to see if she's changed any and if you would still want her that way.

I give the following advice from experience. I'll tell you a little story. Similar in some ways not so in others.

Okay one of my very good friends with I partied with quite a bit in highschool was seeing this girl for about 2 years. They would always bicker at each other like they were married. Well I partied quit a bit with his girlfriends brother. So I new her pretty well 2. Anyways to cut down on the story he went to work the one day she brought a friend over with her for a little party. We ended up getting drunk she came onto me and we hooked up. We then hooked up again the next night. That night her sister saw us downstairs and we were busted.

So it was either her tell him about it or her sister would. She told him and needless to say I lost at that time a very close friend. It felt good when I got what i wanted but after I lost my buddy I felt like sh%t. About a year later another buddy of mine ended up bringing him out and we ended up going for a ride talked about what happened I said I was sorry and we ended up probally much closer friends now. To put a end to that story they ended up getting married last summer which I was standing behind him in the wedding. If it was not for my other friend getting us talking again I'd probally never of been a part of the wedding.

Its not worth it man. Go with option C if either are really close with both. Option A or B is going to end badly. One way or another someones going to get hurt.

Some really simple advice though if your looking for a girl. Make friends with alot of the girls at your school. Its really simple actually if a girl see's you talking with a bunch of other girls she naturally wants to be a part of that and out do the other girls and get you because thats what girls do. They flucking hate each other lol. Just a desirability thing she sees you having fun with other women it makes her want you more. Just don't come off whoreish or it will backfire and you'll be labeled a player.

In the meantime see what develops with the girl thats dating that guy. Maybe they'll break up and you can make your move. Just be carefull and give her some time to recoupe you don't want to be a rebound unless your just looking for a nut.

yeah but if she isnt mature enough to handle the fact that i like her than we wouldnt really get along if we ever became really good friends, specially a couple. if there is one thing i could have in a girl it would be maturity. i am much more mature than my age and i dont really fit in too well.

besides when i do tell her ill make sure she doesnt tell anybody. than we can get along real well. besides after all ive heard from other people i cant wait to tell her actually. as freestyler put, which is probably going to happen, she is going to say pretty much exactly "awww thats so cute" deal, and our friendship would grow. and i would NEVER go with option A. i want whats best for her not me. i put other people ahead of me in 99% of citations. im a very complicated person.

also i just read a way to know how to tell if someone likes you and after i read it for the second time it makes loads of sense. lets say in class you look into his\her eyes and she looks back at you so your making eye contact, first off dont look away, if she looks at you for several seconds before looking aways, odds are she likes you. usually they would be like why is he staring at me? but if she does or isnt sure than she would keep making eye contact, hard to explain why but this is pretty foolproof IMO unless they like to stare or something lol.

man your thinking on it way too much i mean you can never figure girls out were guys and not that good!

but just go for it the worse that can happen is she will say no or "im in a relationship,but i still care for u" type of thing.

I think you should wait till they break up then you wont be framed as the bad guy if anything happens, she could go and tell your friend what youve said then youve lost a friend also. Good friends can make good relationships all depends on the situation I guess!

All I am saying is don't ruin a good friendship, what really motivates your desire to this girl? Is it love or sexual appetite, if it is the latter , trust me you will never forgive yourself if you do this to your friend.

Back
Top Bottom