Its Sunday...NFL

Relating to the Kurt Warner thing...
If ANYONE dares to wear another team's jersey to our games, you better be ready to fight. I remember once this guy had like 4 security guys protecting him, and literally half the stadium was pointing and yelling ASSHOLE at him. Imagine, thousands of people calling you an asshole...

@josh
i dont like college, the players change too much, you cant really follow it, and all the same schools can get all good players because they dont have to pay for them, other than scholarships.

Thats what makes college football so much better. With the NFL on the other hand, There is way too much DRAMA, example Micheal vic

My team, winning suprbowl 1+2 plus another somewhere along the line, won thsi weekend, while my rival team, Da Bears, LOST!!! HAHA, lol. I didnt watch either game, but was grossman quarterback? And he was supposed to be the next Bret Favre. HA!

I live in Illinois, but about minutes fromt the WI border. Grew up in a Packer environment, so I'm a packer fan. But for every other sport, its Illinois, like B-Ball. I like NCAA more than NBA for B-ball tho. Football, I like NFL more. Baeball... I dont like either, lol.

Back
Top Bottom