Raining....

Nah not raining here. I'm in New Jersey which isn't to far from Penn.
I like the rain myself also. I just love hibernating on the computer listening to the rain lol

i hate when it rains i have satilite internet so it ruins that for me lol..........plus it rains too much in fl........besides this year,hasent really rained at all.

We haven't had any rain for a while actually but I'm sure that will change now that summers just about over and winter is heading in!

I actually enjoy the rain. It's much more relaxing. Unfortunately for me, it's been sunny here for the past week.

It hasn't come a good rain here in several months...we're 25 inches below normal rainfall here, but August/September has always been our driest months but it's especially worse because we have had a really bad drought here for 2 years. right now the creek that flows through our farm has quit flowing so if it don't come a good rain soon I'm not sure how our cattle will drink...

I'm praying for rain though because if it stays like this we start plowing in a few weeks to plant winter grasses for the cattle to graze over the winter and if it don't rain on the seed and the seed dies...then we'll have to feed alot more hay (more than we have) so more than likely we would have to sell our cattle:(

Im in New Jersey right up by PA, and it hasn't been raining. I wish it has tho because it would cool down from this heat.

Back
Top Bottom