Offered a Geeksquad job!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Urbandictionary:

1. Geek Squad
132 up, 37 down

New gang fromed at American electronics retailer Best Buy. They dress scrawny FBI agents and drive VW beetles with the GS logo on the side. If you work at Circuit City these thugs will vandalize the store and you.

Customer: Oh my god are you okay?!
Circuit City Employye: Hell no bitch! I just got jacked by these Geek Squad guys. They raped my ass!

lol

urbandictionary geeksquad definition:

The laughing stock of businesses in the PC world. Run by a bunch of idiots reading off Microsoft's website. Charging a whooping $90 for a simple harddrive format(no joke). Rivaled by Alienware as the biggest bunch of liars and scammers under the sun who claim to fix any problem but can't tell a graphics card from a sound card. Employees consist of 22-27 year old dropout losers who claim to be smart with PCs but in reality have as much knowledge as a pile of dogshit. Merged with Best Buy recently to become one ultimate corporate fuckstick. If you use Geek Squad you are a fucking idiot who doesn't deserve a PC and sucks major amounts of corporate dick.

Bringing your PC in to Geek Squad is the equivalent of getting your car repaired at a dealership.

lol

urbandictionary geeksquad definition:

The laughing stock of businesses in the PC world. Run by a bunch of idiots reading off Microsoft's website. Charging a whooping $90 for a simple harddrive format(no joke). Rivaled by Alienware as the biggest bunch of liars and scammers under the sun who claim to fix any problem but can't tell a graphics card from a sound card. Employees consist of 22-27 year old dropout losers who claim to be smart with PCs but in reality have as much knowledge as a pile of dogshit. Merged with Best Buy recently to become one ultimate corporate f***stick. If you use Geek Squad you are a f***ing idiot who doesn't deserve a PC and sucks major amounts of corporate d*ck.

Bringing your PC in to Geek Squad is the equivalent of getting your car repaired at a dealership.

funny but watch the language

If you were to be near our Best Buy, I'd give permission to only you to come over and look at my PC. You, and the guys at my local shops. No one else touches MY PC! Na!

The selection process has been insane...
They had a total of 40 something applicants.. and 3 open positions..
After the initial interview, they cut those down to 15..
Then, you have an interview with the GS manager and BB manager..
Then, they do a reference check and such, and cut those 15 down to 3 who will fill the positions, but first they must meet with the General Manager for a 3rd interview, undergo a drug test, and also a criminal background check.

Wow...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom