Something I thought was kinda funny

BF2player

BSOD
Anyone notice that it's called windows XP.

In normal IM chat sessions you use XD and XP which normally means a laughing face or a homer simpson's DOH. Indeed, the creators of windows XP are laughing at you for using their software. Well, not really, but still for this thread they are.

Now, with all the windows errors, I think that's an appropriate title for it. Not so many errors currently, but still, it goes insane sometimes.

Windows has always faired well for me, but lol, its pretty funny thinking about it like that

According to urbandictionary:

1) An emoticon, with ones eyes crossed and tongue sticking out. Obviously this means "retarded."
2) The most recent edition of the Windows OS, recognizable by the GUI that looks like it was made by Playskool, and the code that was probably written by same. The OS was named for said emoticon.

According to urbandictionary:

1) An emoticon, with ones eyes crossed and tongue sticking out. Obviously this means "retarded."
2) The most recent edition of the Windows OS, recognizable by the GUI that looks like it was made by Playskool, and the code that was probably written by same. The OS was named for said emoticon.

Ha rofl

haha i got a better one

(also from urbandictionary)

Windows XP:

Windows 2000 with a tellytubby-style GUI.

Over the hills and far away ... Windows XP comes out to play ...

Omg i dunno why but taking the piss out of the XP gui just makes me lagh

Windows Vista

The five main problems of the Windows OS combined it one giant acronym.

Virues, Infections, Spyware, Trojans, and Adware.
Also from urban dictionary

Back
Top Bottom