Girl Trouble

Just dont ask at 9 in the morning lol and i am sure you will be fine , ALso dont try anything you saw on Tv cos that is so fake and she will prolly recognise and think you dont have a clue

I am sure you will be fine dude you got the confidence to talk to girls so you should be fine man dont worry about it when you are talking to her , thats what i realy need to do when i am speaking to girls stop worrying

i just relized something is pretty creepy...the first class of have with her starts at 8:53 :eek:, ok ill be sure to wait 9min. before talking to girls after second period starts :p

Yeah but seriously dude when you are speaking to her dont worry , thats what i keep telling myself but ts real hard for me i am in a different boat to you

Yeah, but what happens if she doesn't like you in that way? Awkward from that point on....

If they are mature enough and it dosent work out they can still be freinds , that happened to me with a girl before and we are still friends we just dont mention it , we actually went out but it didnt work out and it just burnt out and i still speak to her from time to time , but cos we are friends i dont have confidence problems its just other girls for some reason

Relationships has got to be the toughest thing in the world. I have a fear of rejection which sucks. I usually be friends with for awhile and see if a natural romance evolves. But sometime, it doesn't work that way. I need to keep reminding myself that.

Relationships has got to be the toughest thing in the world. I have a fear of rejection which sucks. I usually be friends with for awhile and see if a natural romance evolves. But sometime, it doesn't work that way. I need to keep reminding myself that.

You can say that again ,
Its realy hard knowing when to make the move

I have a fear of rejection which sucks. I usually be friends with for awhile and see if a natural romance evolves.

i much rather ask out a girl who im not good friends with, that way i have nothing to loose other than another opportunity:)

i much rather ask out a girl who im not good friends with, that way i have nothing to loose other than another opportunity:)
i am in that situation now and i wanna get to know this girl first a little bit before just asking her out
Being friends first is better IMO cos you know them and you dont get nervous talking to them

I have a fear of rejection which sucks

me too like i said i have a girl im gonna ask out to the fist dance of the school year,but when i have everything planned out i get nervous and dont no what to say when the time comes for me too ask lol

EDIT:rud get on steam again

Back
Top Bottom