Holy crap, what a rush...terrible customer service

I guess bad service is common everywhere. The US are doing major outsourcing to all these asian countries and India. It all comes down to cost becaue that's business for you. Terrible.

brookfield do you have a cell or only a home phone???yea we were paying 65 a month for the home phone.

I hate Customer service. If it has anything to do with computers I just figure it out myself, cause the time I waste on the phone is ridculous.

"HI, my computer just exploded what do I do?"

"Hi this is Ron Badge#4521654511415, Is this your first time using us?"

"Yes."

"okay what is your problem today?"

"Uhh, my computer just exploaded!"

"okay, is the computer currently plugged in??"

"!@%@^%@%^!#%^!@%$#@%^%!@%^ YOU!!"

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPP

Ha, lol. It's like, what can you do if the computer explodes. Nothing really. It's just dead in the water.

Customer service shouldn't have to rely too much on the manual or reading off the computer screen. I mean, they're hired because they're "competent" in their field. Sometime, I wish they can use their common knowledge to help customers and occasionaly refer to the manual should you become stuck on something.
\

Well, I just got off the phone with Citi's website support because I've been having trouble registering my card. I have to say that the customer service is tons better. I actually got someone who spoke clear english!!!!! Yes, SCORE!!!!! I enjoyed talking to him and he was very professional. Sorted out the trouble, did what was necessary and remained calm. Thumbs up there!!! Now why can't we all have people like him instead of PJ from Pompei?

Back
Top Bottom