A CF Ventrilo / Teamspeak Server?

Bahawolf1

Fully Optimized
I did a little research and saw that a couple months ago, some people brought up the idea of a Ventrilo / Teamspeak server for CF members.I t was said that it'd be done within 2 weeks, but it doesn't appear it ever happened.

I'm just curious if anyone was interested in still doing this, or if the idea is so remote from logical, that it just wouldn't be contributive to the community.

EDIT: 1800th post! ;-)

I dunno i could take or leave it tbh , i talk to people who i want to on msn etc so i could live without a teamspeak server ,
Congrats on 1800

yea. muz pesters me day on night on msn declaring his love for me, and skype is good if you want to speak or w/e

Yeah, I thought it might be interesting to talk to a couple people outside of CF, but I suppose MSN / AIM would be sufficient for that as well, and wouldn't cost money. ;-)

Its always nice meeting the people from here on an outside source and just getting to know them. There are several interesting people on here indeed.

Yeah, I thought it might be interesting to talk to a couple people outside of CF, but I suppose MSN / AIM would be sufficient for that as well, and wouldn't cost money. ;-)

Its always nice meeting the people from here on an outside source and just getting to know them. There are several interesting people on here indeed.
I only speak to a few people on msn and aim but generaly i will speak to anyone buyt some people such as dude_se just plain annoy me so i block them :D

one bad thing about msn is you can freely create new accounts. ive had to block some random people, claiming to be from cf: muz1234@hotmail.com
muz-muz@hotmail.com mrmuz@hotmail.co.uk
the list goes on, any ideas?

we should all get skype, just leave it on when we are by a mic, and if enough people from cf come on we can just randomly chat. kind of like a more general and random potcast

I don't like skype's voice activation personally. I've always preferred using a server to run ventrilo.

I pushed for this a long time ago, but it never went anywhere.

Back
Top Bottom