Finally....

When a small child disappears, the parents should be suspects immediately..
How many people are exposed to a 4 year old, if the parents are smart?

I don't like the 'promise' that police made for a shorter sentence of 2 years.. they can't decide that though, if it goes to trial. Only the DA could approve a plea bargain like that.
We're talking about Portugal here, even Spain just across the border have a better police & justice system than these idiots, laws on secrecy?, a load of b*ll*cks:mad:, any decent country like the States, Britain etc, the facts of the case is immediately spread far & wide through TV, radio & the press, in Britain we have BBC News 24, they update any big news such as this, every 15 minutes, 24/7, I believe that is the only programme across this globe of ours that does this with that level of saturation, news has to be new to be kept in the public's eye, that is essential IMO!!

There is something weird definately going on. How can there be her blood in a car they rented 25 days later?

There is something weird definately going on. How can there be her blood in a car they rented 25 days later?

That is certainly the point that is creating the entire case..
Its very sad to think that the girl is hurt, and knowing that she bled, clearly there was some type of terrible abuse.

It'd be sad enough to know that she was smothered.. but knowing that she was beaten or something worst is disgusting..

We're talking about Portugal here, even Spain just across the border have a better police & justice system than these idiots, laws on secrecy?, a load of b*ll*cks:mad:, any decent country like the States, Britain etc, the facts of the case is immediately spread far & wide through TV, radio & the press, in Britain we have BBC News 24, they update any big news such as this, every 15 minutes, 24/7, I believe that is the only programme across this globe of ours that does this with that level of saturation, news has to be new to be kept in the public's eye, that is essential IMO!!

dude.. thats a bit racist isnt it?? the whole case was spread through the press within hours.. how do you think we got to know about it so quickly here?? our justice system isnt exactly good over here either, just look at the shootings, knifings, or just the amount of drugs around.. or the stupid human rights things which wont let you deport illegal immigrants who have raped people, our justice system is a total joke, and the police are a laughing stock. you cant say 'any decent country like Britain' when our justice system and government is the total shambles it is today..

The latest news is that Madeleine's parents are flying home this morning & have probably landed by now, something none of us expected, I guess?

dude.. thats a bit racist isnt it?? the whole case was spread through the press within hours.. how do you think we got to know about it so quickly here?? our justice system isnt exactly good over here either, just look at the shootings, knifings, or just the amount of drugs around.. or the stupid human rights things which wont let you deport illegal immigrants who have raped people, our justice system is a total joke, and the police are a laughing stock. you cant say 'any decent country like Britain' when our justice system and government is the total shambles it is today..

Yeah and it cant be easy trying to investigate something like this with the media publisishing every last detail they can find about the case , i mean whoever did it was kept one step ahead by the media IMO

And yeah the british justice system sucks as well

im starting to think they are in on this.
the whole things just stupid. no offence to them, but i dont really give a crap on their investigation. people go missing all the time. it should be kept between the police and the family. id like to know when shes found but thats about it

Her parents are home in England now, all we can do is wait, the Portugeuse still regard them as suspects, but it's obvious that they realise they have a very weak case, otherwise they would have kept their passports, wouldn't they??

Back
Top Bottom