woah

sek3o1

Daemon Poster
i m currently trying to make my gfs moms pc run smoother...........well the thing is she has had her pc for 1 1/2 years and never ran a virus scan and her nortanran out so i dl avg because its free and ran the virus scan i got 3000 virus...trojens and worms....i have to run the rootkit still lol i have never even heard of ppl have that many.......idk if the comp will work when i detain them and heal them lmao its sooooooo crazy!!!!!!!!

Wow thats allot, all you can do is try, I would defrag the drive as well, if it does work after you have cleaned it, it might be worth turning the system restore off and then back on to flush it so you haven't left anything hidden in there otherwise it you might need a reformat.

thats what im thinking because there has to be tons of shyt in there no question asked i have to update it too its taken like 4 hours to scan lol......currently its healing and quartining the stuff then ill do the rootkit scan and everything............the ill use a diff virus scan to make sure i got them all........and if it dosent work right ill just reformat it and all.

Try running spybot aswell, as for a different AV download the trial NOD32 and run that its the best you can get

You should just format the hardrive and reinstall the OS,Don't back anything up because it could be a virus...

Back
Top Bottom