Recommendations on a good set of headphones

The G7 is a great mouse. The only reason why I change my battery often is because I use my PC a lot and I game a lot too. I change it like once every 2-3 days under heavy use. Otherwise, it can last for days beyond that. The batteries are hot swappable so it's easy. They're these cartridge looking batteries by Logitech. It glides very smooth and I have no regret getting it. It's like $50 I think so it's half price of the G9. It feels very comfortable under your grip. I almost had an orgasm....

lol i kno i love my g5 i game all the time and play fps and stuff it never gets in my way so i might get the g9 but my gf does like cordless but then again i love the newest toys outthere lol.

I've got to upgrade my PC big time. I thought I could do it, but I bought me a new laptop instead. I'm just going to wait for this main PC to short out somewhere, forcing me to rebuild.

yea im not like pgradin ne thing ne time soon at least idt i am i mean i got 5 or 6 comps lol there all good the two in my specs are excellent i jsut dont have dx 10 but i can live without it untill the develope it better.i want to upgrade maybe x mas of next year or a little after my comps still have room you kno then ill give these to my brothers lmao

Your specs are definitely better than mine. Even your laptop is better, lol. I'm still running on single core while you have dual core on both systems. You're ok for awhile. I'm still running on 1GB DDR1, lol and an older 7800GT (which is still pretty good), but yours out perform mine, especially in SLi mode.

yea,but alot of ppl on here have way better rigs,then ill hear what they got and want something like theres........but ill wait it out and upgrade later on and have a dream rig untill they come out with better products like they always do.

I just love the quad cores. It's the hottest thing since the Core launch by Intel. Video cards, I give up on them. Nvidia releases a new chipset like once every 4-6 months. Too hard to keep up. Hard drives on the other hand need to improve. We already have perpendicular recording and solid state drives, but access time are still roughly the same, lol.

yea...they do need to improve..........yea intel is crazy but at least you kno they will have a chip out there to handle ne game!!!!!!1 i love gaming so thats main reason i try to keep up with tech.

Back
Top Bottom