Holy crap, what a rush...terrible customer service

dude if there taking that much money out a month your making some serious dough.

i worked for win dixie disturbution and i worked like 100 hour weeks........orginolly i made 14 dollers an hour ut with overtime i made 21 so i got 60 hours overtime for like a month stright and i dont think they took out a grand maybe they did but i dont think they did.

Trust me, my net pay is hardly anything. Well, I do have some leftover that I need to save up because I'm paying for my school's tuition. That's what is killing me there. University tuition isn't cheap. I spend too much on school!!!!! I hate it. Plus, I spend like $44 every 3-4 days on gas because I drive so much to work and school. I eat out everyday which adds up costs, and the usual bills and payments, rent, etc. It's terrible.

well if mommy and daddy dont help you then you have to make good money i live in like the middle of no where and rent is at least 650 a month ....you eat out we say 3 times a day for 5 bucks thats super coservitive thats 105 a week or 420 a month well say you spend 80 bucks a week on gas thats 340 a month plus a 500 doller car payment insurence is what 200 a month then a cell phone is idk 240 a month being cheap.........thats 2300 a month plus tution and then fun money so you make enough money.........thats like good i meqan you prolly make 40-60 grand a year.

Something like that. I don't like bugging my parents for money, especially all those years they've taken care of me. My sister is the same way. We never ask our parents for anything since we all moved out, but give only.

I just hate all those FICA, Fed Tax, State Tax, etc. I put a lot into my retirement too, but employer contributes more than half so that's good. Can you imagine what I can save if I were to stop going to school? A LOT!!! Man, I could pay off my car, lol. Then no car payment there. More money to save.

im a fing idioit lol cell phone is like 60-100 dollers a month forgive me im sleepy lol...........i train clients at night because theylike there privacy but ive gotten lazy this week and been going to bed early lol so i need to stay up untill 8 am at least..........but i still think u make 40-60 grand a year b4 taxes are taken out

Oh yeah, before taxes that is. I hope to get a big tax return in 2008. I need to pay off some credit card bills then close the account on the crappy cards I have.

I'm going to keep 2-3 cards. Then I have all those department cards I have to worry about, lol. I need to get rid of those.

shooooo i go one credit card i was thinking of getting more but i dont like to think ill miss a payment or ne hting......one is simple and no worries.

In England, we did have problems, a friend tried to get a phone number of someone in Wales, & the Indian or Pakistani got in a horrible tangle with Welsh place names, we English have problems enough reading or pronouncing them, but now British Telecom have a directory enquiries number to ring that's based in the British Isles, so it's no problem now, easy peasy, they do charge 40 pence though, around 20 cents, until two years ago, before that it was always free, you just dialled zero & that was it, they now charge about £20 [$10] for the landline that you have to have anyway, plus other incidentals my call charges are only around £50 for three months, but that's pushed waaaaay up by all the "add-ons", it's a right rip-off!! :(

Back
Top Bottom