Recommendations on a good set of headphones

I have the Logitech S510 wireless keyboard. It works well so far. Very light and thin too. I did have one problem with this a few days ago, but that was because my keyboard was in my closet when I powered up my PC. It didn't detect it so I had to reboot it again with my keyboard near the RF antenna. The stupid button that's suppose to retransmit the signal from the keyboard to the antenna didn't help any, but rebooting fixes everything.

i have the satiek eclipse and the g5 laser mouse i want the g9 mouse and the g15 keyboard ill then put my older stuff on one of my other comps.

For the mouse, I have the wireless laser G7. It's badass, but the battery drains like a mother. Good thing it comes with two rechargeable batteries so no problem there. I love the feel and it glides excellent. I like the in game dpi button for faster mouse movement. On the fly control.

i never got a wireless mouse becasue i dont like replacing batteries but u got to see the g9 mouse logitechs new mouse i think its the highest one they got its 3200 dpi if im not mistaken and you can change the size of it with cusihns or w/e looks cool so im going to get it hopefully soon.

I just got tired having to fight the cord all the time with both the keyboard and mouse. Especially when gaming, mouse control was VERY important. The cord and optics just aren't cutting it. The laser definitely help tons. I haven't seen the G9. It's not the trackball version is it? I can't stand those.

no its a laser look at the dpi 3200 man thats like the highest ne where i havent even seen ne thing comperable. i think its also wireless i hope it has long battery life my gf likes wireless mouse and keyboards so it will be better for the both of us.

i figured it would cost that much i dont mind paying for it though ill deff get that and the g15 keyboard lol i just ogt to come u with a good reason to own it or my gf will give me the blowing money speech again lol

Only problem is that it's wired. But if that's what you like, it's still a good mouse regardless. I have a problem with wired mouse. Only when it comes to gaming though. When I'm in the middle of a FPS game, Im' moving my mouse everywhere in all directions fast. Sometime, the cord gets stuck on something or I run over it with my mouse screwing me up. I got fed up with it and just went wireless. It's great for gaming.

I don't use the mouse software that comes with the mouse though. It's useless. The only thing that may actually benefit you with the software is that it reminds you when the batter are running low (for wireless mouse that is).

well i thought it would be wireless i see it dosent come out untill the 21 so i got to wait mayb e ill get the g7 ill have to think bout it.

Back
Top Bottom