Holy crap, what a rush...terrible customer service

closed prolly will be open during peak hours............i kno your pain i do alot of things late at night and alot of sites do matience and crap it sucks/!!

I've been getting a lot of offers from Citi bank which is weird. They want to apply for their Platinum Preferred and Diamond Preferred all within a span of three weeks.

I don't apply for any card that doesn't offer cash back in some way. All the cards I have are Cash Back or Points. I have a Visa Platinum that was recently upgraded to Rewards Points (according to the letter I got). I haven't seen proof of it yet, but if it turns out that I'm not getting that, it's going to get canceled, hehe. Im' going to call up customer service and complain once again. I love it. I'm going to make them give me the points or bust.

I have nothing to lose with credit cards. I get tons of offer in the mail anyways and my credit score is 803. No problem getting credit.

i nevre thought of doing the cash back or points my friend gots one where he gets like free gas or something which is helpful considering we live in the country, and if we want to go somewhere its 25/30 miles away.

It's basically free money so I'm just taking advantage of it. You get 1% cash back on all purchases and 5% cash back on balance transfers. It's an incentive and with that kind of benefit, I don't mind.

that would pay off so for every 100 dollers you spend you get a doller back thats good maybe i need to sign up for something like that right now i just get to have a credit card!!!!!!!! how shinny???lol i got a ? where do you work to have a credit limit like you do!!!!!!!1

It's not much of a cashback bonus, but it's something at least. I always say it's better than nothing. With this new Citi card I got, they will write me a check everytime I hit $50 cashback automatically.

I think it depends on how much money you make, credit score, residence, years of employment, etc. that determines your credit limit. I'm good in all fields, but pay-wise---I could use more :p.

I don't like to brag about my work too much. I've had PMs inquring what I do, but I never respond to them--just give run arounds. Lets just say, I work for the state. It's stable with the occasional raises and incentives. Pretty good, but no where near 6 figures, lol. That's why I'm still in school hoping to change that.

f workfor the stat i bet they have good benifits, how old are you????lol ppl want to kno what you do and you keep it on the low,do we sel drugs lmao im j/k...........hopefully i didnt offend you i was just teasing.

well we should switch jobs!!!!

Some think I do that, hehe. I keep them in a loop. No, it's nothing illegal though. Benefits are good as I have all kinds of insurance and coverage. I'm not worried about getting sick and things like that.

Age is something I also keep in the dark, lol. I'm just a mysterious person, huh? Some people think I'm 50, some 13, some 26. That's why I always post I'm between the age of 13-70, lol. I should tell you that I'm definitely not a senior citizen or anywhere close to it. Im one of those, "Young, dumb, and full of ***", lol.

Pay wise, govn take out way too much from my paycheck. Nearly $1,000 a month!!!!!! That sucks big time. I hate it. I'm left with barely anything.

Back
Top Bottom