Girl Trouble

Speaking of girls, I got one going now (or I did) but she's weird. I'm always the one to call her, but she never calls me. I test her too. I would not call her for a long time to see if she calls me. Never did. I say, screw that b****!!!!

lmao i would do the same thing.....i never had that problem chicks usually call me..........but its weird im like young and settled down now a weird feeling i used to see like 8 girls at a time and they all new bout it i went from hero to zero lmao

lol nope i didnt spend a dime i used to have them pay for me.............i fill that its a equal world outthere women fought for there rights so they can pay like a man too,i can be a gentlman my current gf i would buy her the world if i could but i dont believe a guy has to bend over backwards for ne one.

That's a good one. Women want to be liberal, well now they can be. Power to the women. Let them work and pay. They want freedom and they got it now. If I ever got married, my wife better work. More money, the better. Unless if we have kids, that's another thing to worry about. But I don't plan on having any.....too much stress and hassle.

its the truth my mom always told me that up on her deat bed se even told me not to let a gil walk all over me................they get equal pay sometimes more because of there goods...........

back in the day women didnt work so guys had to pay there talking bout chivarly or w/e well the guy had no choice now a days we do lol

man i love my kid i wouldent trade it for the world.........my gf is working and the kid is young, just got to make time n your life for things

I feel mutual contact between both partners are essential. Now I feel he does need to tell that girl that he likes her damnit!!!!! Of course, it would be a lot easier if she was putting out all kinds of signal towards him though.

lol even if shes not girls are attracted to the strong type........i say he lets her no how he fills then invites her to la casa lol

You need to be open with people to communicate your feelings.

One thing that I've learned throughout my youth is that people can not read your mind. People do have the ability to read body language, at times, but can not be completely certain of your feelings unless you have the maturity and confidence to actually bring them forth.

If you communicate with her, it'll show your maturity and the fact is that you truly can't lose. The worst thing that could happen is that she doesn't like you, as you like her. If such a case is it, well then the next step of your friendship falls on to the two of you. If either one of you are to immature to handle the different, but natural, feelings that someone has shared, then the friendship will fall apart. If that is not the case, then it will grow stronger.

Anything that is meant to happen in life, will..

For example, I have been in many relationships, but one sticks out in my mind exclusively. I was on and off with this one girl whom I truly cared for, and at times mixed signals were sent from her. At some point we developed a mutual like for each other, but things went sour when she moved away for school, and the distance tore us apart.

One day, out of nowhere, I met up with her at a local grocery store and we were so excited to see each other. She was back home, from school, and it was if an old flame had been re hindered in a way. Nothing got serious, but I seriously did enjoy her returning company, and I felt as if it was meant to be that for whatever reason, we were back together, as friends. Our friendship grew stronger through the time..

Every challenge or experience you go through, you must learn from. The time that we were together, unexpectedly, changed us both because we learned to appreciate things, because they will not always be there.

I was about 15 or 16 when I had my first love, and when it ended, I felt that life could never get better. I had lost my 'love,' and it became an emotional stage for me. The fact is, you'll go through many challenges before you find the one and only for you, and unfortunately, I can't honestly say that this is the girl for you... but who knows.

The girl that I am with now, my soon to be fiance', is the most wonderful human being I have ever encountered in my lifetime. She is without any doubt in my mind, the one that I always thought I'd find. I did lose hope of finding the one, but she came into my life unexpectedly. I love her more than life itself, and I would do absolutely anything in this world for her. The fact is, I'd give my last breath for her, and I'd give the world to see her for one second of my day.

Right now its difficult because with me being a freshman in college, and her a senior in high school, we're in different parts of the country. She lives in Michigan right now, so it is long distance, but we are strong enough to handle the long distance. We are truly in love, and the fact is, I know that'll never change.

Now, the thing that you must remember is that before you can find the one, you must face the challenges of loss and pain that you will experience with other relationships. Take them as experiences that you must learn from, and let them change you, if in a good way. Then you will truly be happy at some point in your life, when you meet the one you'll spend the rest of your life with.

I wish you the best of luck my friend..
Remember that love is not defined, and it is different for everyone. It can come at a different age or time or in a different way for everyone, but you and only you can determine when you are in love. And when you are in love, and you know it without a single doubt in your heart and soul, never ever let that go.

150% true man +1rep
The worst thing that I ever did was chicken out of telling a girl how i fet about her and i paid for tat in full , we where kinda friends and she was an amazing person but i didnt tell her how i felt about her in a more than friends way and so i lost out simple as that never gonna make the same mistake twice

Back
Top Bottom