Girl Trouble

wow quite a speech bahawolf(not sayin its a bad thing),but yea being so far a way must be hard for u and her........

wow quite a speech bahawolf(not sayin its a bad thing),but yea being so far a way must be hard for u and her........

It was difficult at the beginning, somewhat, but I visit her and we talk each and every day, for most of the day. We talk together, and fall asleep together on the phone when we aren't together, and its not that hard anymore actually..

Trust is a very essential thing in relationships, and we have ultimate trust within each other.

ok well i hardly ever see any of my friends over summer, thats just me, i like to have a lot of alone time. ok well i started school last tuesday and i was excited to see my friends, and all the girls well there was this girl i sorta liked but not that much last year but she had a BF since november, we became fairly good friends. well the first thing i wanted to know when i got back if she had broken up with your boyfriend, who i have known for a very long time, and was best friends with for a while, but now we dont have many classes together so we dont see each other much. well they didnt, but now i really like the girl now. if that isnt enough i really dont think her BF likes her that much, or is just staying with her, just because. i know there not going to get "serious"(if you catch my drift) i know this cause i know her so well. he acts like he is really into her but i know its fake, it just looks so "corny". also ive heard him and his friends talking about her in, "not the usual ways". just odd, she is an it kinda thing.

now im stuck between telling her i like her, maybe she likes me more than her BF and we hookup, or we just stay friends(which is fine, i dont like bottling things up), but maybe we cant be friends anymore, and i dont want that to happen

im so confused
:confused: do you guys ANY advice for me

My advice is to let her make her own decision. It's ok to continue to be friends with her and your other friend. Don't break that up. If I were you, I would tell her how she felt about being with your friend. I'm sure they're not going to stay with each other forever and will eventually move apart. I can count on it. Then, you make your move.

dude the best advice is to go for it kno you there and care for her if another guy does that better then you it makes you screwed.....................dont stay in that friend catagory if you stay there too long thats will you will be forever!!

That's the problem with me is that i'm not the pushy kind of guy. Especially when it involve a girl and your best friend. I would never break that bond between the two even if I am madly in love with her. My friendship is more important. I'm afraid that if a love triangle exist, friendships may end.

lol ive always been the aggresor when it comes to chicks like im no a hole but i dont sit and wiat.............you see good guys get girls then like soon after lose them idt too many girls like soft men lol

not calling you soft or ne thing...........and i would hope no girl could break up a friends relationship

Back
Top Bottom