What do you think of ClubIT?

TRDCorolla1

Golden Master
This looks like Newegg's compeition. It looks and feel just like Newegg and get this: they use FedEx as their standard shipping!!!! Plus a lot of items have free FedEx shipping too!! Look at the sweet deals they have. Lots of cheaper prices compared to Newegg. Lots of brands to choose from and great reviews too.

http://www.clubit.com/

I was lookng for a Q6600 for a friend of mine and they're priced about $20 cheaper than Newegg!!!!

Wow, thank you for that link!
I didn't hear of it up until now.. but wow, that does look pretty nice. If things are generally cheaper than Newegg, thats amazing.. but I'm interested in seeing some reviews as well.

Well, I sure they know newegg is their prime competition, so they want to beat them. But there prices will eventually be the same probably.

It's a top rated site with a lot of people using them. They give it thumbs up and you know you're getting speedy, quality delivery through FedEx.

They have the reviews for each part, just like how Newegg has theirs--that way, you can compare how the products rate and learn more about them. Under CPU, I like the thermal temps they give out unlike Newegg who doesn't do that I believe.

However, they don't have as many components as Newegg has. Newegg is still king when it comes to an abundance of everything, but ClubIT does have the key core components that count and most importantly, low price.

I found this site through another forum I was on and a lot of people there use ClubIT too, as well as Newegg for price compairsons of course.

OMG, the Corsair Dominator RAM and the Abit high performance motherboards on ClubIT are tons cheaper than the one on Newegg. Oh, if you think that's cheap, look at the price for the Q6600!!! Clearly labeled with GO Stepping!!!!! Wow... Newegg doesn't even tell you the stepping on their Core 2 Quad so it's by chance you'll get B3 or GO.

This is probably one of the best kept secrets in the industry. I didn't know about it either until a few days ago. I'm definitely doing a lot of comparing now than ever before when I use to just shop at Newegg.

woah i just checked it out super cheap.......i use geek.com alot of times and this site looks like good quality too....makes me want to buy computer parts.

I never did have the knack for geeks.com. Didn't really like it, including the looks of their site, lol.

But ClubIT looks almost exactly like Newegg, lol. Oh and searching is easy. When you hover your mouse over a CPU, etc., a drop down list pops up for you to select the type of CPU. Then it branches down from there. Very fast search. That's one of the things I love about that site is that particular feature.

i love geeks you can even use a debit card with geeks so its like the best thing if you dont want to max the credit card out..............yea im playing round at the sight got some very good prices with the mail in rebate prolly the best around,although i have never did a mail in rebate.

Mail in rebate is easy to do. There's a form you have to print out to do it. You pay full price at first, but once you get the product, cut out the UPC and Proof of Purchase and mail it in with the rebate form. They'll give you a check in 4-6 weeks to reimburse you for the discounted price.

Back
Top Bottom